Official Group Buy - Revised Millett-Hybrid PCB
May 25, 2005 at 2:37 PM Post #152 of 302
Folks, I haven't gotten to start sending out the Paypal invoices yet. I found a mistake in my spreadsheet last night so now I'm double/triple checking everything again. With a little luck I'll get them out tonight. The PCB man'f won't actually bill my CC until the boards ship (6/7) so I've got plenty of time to get the first round out. If you haven't gotten a bill by then you can be assured that I'll have posted something asking why you haven't paid
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for you patience.

N

May 26, 2005 at 12:24 PM Post #153 of 302
Ok, round of the Paypal invoicing has begun - I'll update the thread when it is complete, but don't expect that for at least a couple of days, there's a lot of them to send out.

EVERYONE IN THE US WHO ORDERED 2 BOARDS SHOULD NOW HAVE A PAYPAL INVOICE.

May 26, 2005 at 10:06 PM Post #156 of 302
Paid 2!
icon10.gif

Are they here yet.... Are they here yet!!!

Really looking forward to those solder fumes wafting through my Sunroom.... and then those TUNES thru TUBES!

Thanks again for all the effort that it takes to pull something like this together!!! Something like Herding Cats comes to mind!
(..now how did they do that???)

.......And thanks to Pete for his generous donation to the DIY community of his initial design!

May 26, 2005 at 10:26 PM Post #159 of 302
EVERYONE IN THE US SHOULD NOW HAVE A PAYPAL INVOICE.

The subject of each individual's emailed invoice should specify how many boards were ordered. I'm hoping that this serves as a double check for you folks. I only caught one mistake from post 9 so I either did a really good job recording this stuff or there's a storm brewing
smily_headphones1.gif

Canada will get their invoices tomorrow along with the round one invoices to the rest of the globe (hopefully).

As I sit here w/ Darth_Millett (my latest prototype) I get more and more excited looking forward to all the new Milletts that there will be around here soon. Here's a quick teaser of Darth, no quite complete yet (needs rings on tube holes) but functional.

medium.jpg

May 27, 2005 at 7:05 AM Post #165 of 302
Payment sent!

Thanks for putting this together!
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back