Official Group Buy - Revised Millett-Hybrid PCB
Jun 23, 2005 at 12:30 PM Post #301 of 302
Just thought that I'd let you all know that Pete Millett is Head-Fi's newest contributing member. As I alwasy said if there was any remaining money after the group buy it would be donated back to Head-FI and now everything's been paid for I wanted to follow through on that. It was no great sum of money but I think it's the thought that's important. That brings me to another point, so if you'll let me bend your ear for just a minute longer I've got something on my mind.

I'd like to think that everyone involved in the group buy realizes that without Head-Fi there wouldn't have been this group buy. So, the next time your thinking about blowing $15 on something that you don't need maybe think twice about whether or not your time here on Head-Fi is worth the equivalent of a trip to the movies or a CD. A lot of people expend a lot of time and energy to keep this place running and I know that I feel good supporting that. The fact that nobody forces you to do this gives you the ability to show that you believe in something.

Anyway, thanks for putting up with me during the group buy. I hope you all enjoy building your amps and I very much look forward to seeing the pictures.

Nate

Jun 23, 2005 at 12:37 PM Post #302 of 302
Hey Pete, welcome aboard! I like Pete.

Nate: since this buy is completed, I am going to close the thread now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back