Official 8th Annual ChiUniFi - June 21, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #393 of 522
I will be there and bring a friend (edit: make that two friends
normal_smile .gif
) who is not on Head-Fi. I may or may not be there by 10, but I will certainly be there before noon.

I will bring WA7 Fireflies, Beyerdynamic DT880 (600-ohm), and my laptop for music.

Jun 17, 2014 at 9:12 AM Post #394 of 522
Just 4 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to the meet this year. It appears from the list of attendees that this show is going to be better attended than last years. I think the attendance of such notables as jude and skylab among others will probably be a good drawing card.
   I have always wanted to meet them so I am going to find the show extra special this year. See everybody Saturday.

Jun 17, 2014 at 10:45 AM Post #396 of 522
I managed to track down the balanced M80s again. I did a little financial wiggling and will have them back for the meet. I don't own any amps with RSA balanced output anymore, but I'm sure a quick trip to Ray's table can fix that. I'll probably leave them there for people to easily demo balanced v single-ended portably.

I should also note that my offer to host people who can't find rooms at my apartment still stands. Please PM me. I already have one person coming by, so I promise you won't just have me and my LCD-3s for company.

Kojaku

Jun 17, 2014 at 1:53 PM Post #397 of 522
Also,

I'll be bringing my recording gear to video interviews and coverage of the meet.

Kojaku

Jun 17, 2014 at 2:51 PM Post #399 of 522
Btdubs, does anyone know how much the raffle tickets are/what forms of payment are accepted for them?

Kojaku

Jun 17, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #402 of 522
Jumping in...

We should have a couple of systems on demo, including:
- iFi component stacks with suitable headphones
- Laptop and Aurender X100L serving up the tunes
- iFi Micro iDSD prototype (the Nano iDSD is currently available)

An ample stock of iFi products will be on hand for purchase.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back