OFFICIAL: 2017 North Carolina Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2017 at 10:25 PM Post #108 of 137
Please do not park in the Handicapped spaces unless you are physically disabled,
Thanks,
Marty

May 26, 2017 at 11:31 PM Post #110 of 137
I'll most likely be arriving around 10 am.
Oh, and I'll have one guest.

Last edited:
May 27, 2017 at 12:01 AM Post #111 of 137
Sadly, at this last minute, I must post that I'll not be able to attend tomorrows meet. I've been looking forward to this for weeks,
visiting with old friends, meeting new ones, listening to amazing gear and sharing mine. Ya'll have a great time and enjoy an extra
slice of pizza for me!............Alex

May 27, 2017 at 8:02 AM Post #112 of 137
Sadly, at this last minute, I must post that I'll not be able to attend tomorrows meet. I've been looking forward to this for weeks,
visiting with old friends, meeting new ones, listening to amazing gear and sharing mine. Ya'll have a great time and enjoy an extra
slice of pizza for me!............Alex

Dang, your thoughts are in our hearts. A meet doesn't feel wholesome without people like you. I am sorry you can't make it.

May 27, 2017 at 8:54 AM Post #115 of 137
Should be there shortly - one thing I meant to ask much earlier - does the venue have WiFi? The Aries needs to have a WiFi connection to close the circuit - if not, I can use my phone as a hotspot.....CDs would be so much easier :)

May 27, 2017 at 5:10 PM Post #117 of 137
Nice 1 hour, 20 minute drive home, I enjoyed getting out of the house and meeting some great people. Thanks to all who brought all their great gear to the meet. Thanks also for the pizza. Even though I heard headphones that blew mine in the dirt, my trusty 1993 Beyer DT990 Pro phones still held their own for their price range ( I bought them when Audio Advisor was clearing them out). I will go ahead and volunteer to help putting next years event together.

Marty

May 27, 2017 at 9:10 PM Post #120 of 137
Made it to KY around 730 safetly. It was awesome meeting all of you, and even some of you again! The gearpresented was amazing and everyone was open and welcoming in sharing there's.
Also the conversations I had with a few of you really made it for me personally.

So, on a side note, what is the name of this meet? We running with Carolina CanFest 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back