OFFICIAL: 2017 North Carolina Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2017 at 6:23 AM Post #34 of 137
It's looking like May 27th is working for everyone so far, which is great, I hope everyone can attend.

Again if anyone has any contacts at any companies, let me know. I'm trying to find a couple vendors that are willing to attend or send demo kits with myself or others to the meet.

Apr 4, 2017 at 6:48 AM Post #35 of 137
I don't have any contacts personally, but maybe get in touch with Gorilla Ears. They're in Greenville so it wouldn't be a major trip for them. Some of the RDU-area retailers might be worth reaching out to as well, like Moon Audio. I don't know if Night & Day Audio is still active (can't find anything current online about them) but they'd be worth a ping too, since they've previously participated in meetups.

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:22 AM Post #36 of 137
It might be worth reaching out to Taylor at Goldprint Audio in Oak Ridge (336)-501-3791 - I don't know him, but my friend John has purchased from him I believe.

Apr 10, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #41 of 137
Have fun everyone. We are going to be in Toronto.

Apr 10, 2017 at 10:58 AM Post #42 of 137
Date is confirmed for May 27th. Reply to the thread or send me a pm for attendance confirmation and gear/guests you are bringing. I am so excited!
I will be coming, but I need to confirm what I can bring.

Apr 10, 2017 at 3:13 PM Post #43 of 137
Assuming I will not be on shift (will find out my station, truck, and shift assignment that week) I will be attending and will try and bring my wife along.

Apr 12, 2017 at 9:02 AM Post #44 of 137
I will be attending - coming alone - bringing the AURALiC stuff, EC ZDS, Utopia.

Apr 13, 2017 at 4:21 PM Post #45 of 137
I don't have any contacts personally, but maybe get in touch with Gorilla Ears. They're in Greenville so it wouldn't be a major trip for them. Some of the RDU-area retailers might be worth reaching out to as well, like Moon Audio. I don't know if Night & Day Audio is still active (can't find anything current online about them) but they'd be worth a ping too, since they've previously participated in meetups.
Well, Gorilla Ears said no to me when I just called them, they said that they "don't have any marketing dollars", but I'm a 17 year old, so if anyone that might actually know someone there could try that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back