Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South Coast Plaza
Mar 22, 2014 at 10:08 AM Post #721 of 733
Hey everyone, I just wanted to throw this out there before I forget... please be courteous to your fellow SoCal Head-Fiers and resist the urge to camp out at a listening station tomorrow.  There are going to be a LOT of us there... so let's try to be good to one another and make sure no one gets assed out of a listen yeah?  Cool, thanks!  :smile:

Maybe for some of the more "popular" stations, the people who own it should do a sign in sheet, and state they can only listen to it for a limited time. This looks like it'll be a larger amount of traffic than previous meets. Sucks for alot of people, but the alternative is blowback on here.

Mar 22, 2014 at 1:23 PM Post #726 of 733
Chop just closed the 405 south right in front of me, just north of 110 freeway, chip traffic break, beware!

Bad luck bro. Most freeways are looking good right now.

Mar 22, 2014 at 2:53 PM Post #729 of 733
ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! I hate having to miss the meet!!!

frown.gif

ME TOO.

HAVE A GREAT TIME GUYS

I wish I was there.
But Alexandra needs me.

Mar 22, 2014 at 4:08 PM Post #731 of 733
And here's an update... Audeze is offering a 20% discount this time!  No, I am not messing around.  :D
[/quote]
Is the discount only available if you buy at the meet? I was at the Audeze table but there was no mention of it.

Mar 22, 2014 at 4:30 PM Post #732 of 733
And here's an update... Audeze is offering a 20% discount this time!  No, I am not messing around. 
biggrin.gif
Is the discount only available if you buy at the meet? I was at the Audeze table but there was no mention of it.[/quote]

I'll IM them to see - but regretfully I'm not there.

Lets have some pics fellas!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back