Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South Coast Plaza
Mar 21, 2014 at 11:53 PM Post #707 of 733
Anyone interested in buying a pair of Sony MDR-R10.  A.K.A. The King of Headphones?

I'm actually serious. Since they're not cosmetically perfect, but work perfectly fine, I'm going to sell them for far less than the crazy $6 - 7K people have been asking for lately.

I'm thinking at least at the original MSRP.   

Mar 21, 2014 at 11:57 PM Post #708 of 733
Edwood those will sell quick at that price. You may want to auctionthem and put a buy it now price. Wish i could been there it looks like a fun meet and wishing you guys the best tomorrow. iw ill be looking at thew impression thread on Sunday. have fun!!!!!

Mar 22, 2014 at 2:48 AM Post #714 of 733
Wow, I haven't listened to my R10's in a long time.  I recently replaced the ear pads with new ones, and fixed the cable.   I forgot how much crazy detail these have and the incredible mid range for vocals.  Listening to them straight out of my HM-901 with IEM amp card.  Man, the R10's are so efficient compared to the HE-6's, haha.

Mar 22, 2014 at 3:50 AM Post #716 of 733
FYI, I will have new HRT MicroStreamers and Koss Porta Pros for sale at my table.

For a little more than $215, it's a pretty great system especially for someone who is just getting started with head-fi gear.

I will also have show special discount codes for Amarra. Just come by and ask for one.

All packed up. Now to get a few hours of sleep...

Mar 22, 2014 at 4:00 AM Post #717 of 733
  It's so frigid here I am extremely worried that I may have to wear a long sleeve shirt and shoes.

Right? I mean, anything below 70 degrees is chilly. For us.

Mar 22, 2014 at 4:02 AM Post #718 of 733
I'm worried about traffic and the cold currently.
Last time I went to LA I almost got side swiped and one guy pulled into my fast lane when his lane was at a crawl... I hit both my brakes purty hard.

I'm sorry, did we forget to mention that LA traffic is among the worst in the world?

Mar 22, 2014 at 9:46 AM Post #720 of 733
Just packed up all my stuff. I can't wait to see everyone there! It's like going to Disneyland but better :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back