Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread
Mar 25, 2014 at 8:58 PM Post #152 of 298
My favorite headphones that I absolutely hated to wear was the Abyss AB-1266.  From what I could hear in a noisy meet environment, it impressed me the most with how great its overall sound quality was, how it resembled and felt like a torture device, and how laughably expensive they are compared to their competition.    As much as I criticized the LCD-2's for their uncomfortable fit, the Abyss AB-1266 takes uncomfortable to a whole 'nother level.

Which is a shame, as the Abyss headphones were the first headphones in a long time to truly give me a immediate "wow" factor when listening to them.

If the Abyss AB1266 were $2000 MSRP with comfortable headband, they'd sell like crazy.

Mar 25, 2014 at 9:12 PM Post #153 of 298
  My favorite headphones that I absolutely hated to wear was the Abyss AB-1266.  From what I could hear in a noisy meet environment, it impressed me the most with how great its overall sound quality was, how it resembled and felt like a torture device, and how laughably expensive they are compared to their competition.    As much as I criticized the LCD-2's for their uncomfortable fit, the Abyss AB-1266 takes uncomfortable to a whole 'nother level.

Which is a shame, as the Abyss headphones were the first headphones in a long time to truly give me a immediate "wow" factor when listening to them.

If the Abyss AB1266 were $2000 MSRP with comfortable headband, they'd sell like crazy.

To whom? Those who find the Audeze line too cheap. 
tongue.gif

Mar 25, 2014 at 9:46 PM Post #155 of 298
That's the trouble with a meet or show setting. With most headphones you just put them on and they fit like they fit. With Abyss you really need to take the time to adjust them to your head or have some who who has done it before adjust for fit, otherwise they will only fit well on the last person who adjusted them.

My favorite headphones that I absolutely hated to wear was the Abyss AB-1266. 

ABYSS Headphones We engineer, machine, and build our headphones from scratch in New York, USA. Stay updated on ABYSS Headphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AbyssHeadphones https://twitter.com/AbyssHeadphones https://www.instagram.com/abyssheadphones/ https://abyss-headphones.com/ info@Abyss-Headphones.com
Mar 25, 2014 at 9:56 PM Post #156 of 298
That's the trouble with a meet or show setting. With most headphones you just put them on and they fit like they fit. With Abyss you really need to take the time to adjust them to your head or have some who who has done it before adjust for fit, otherwise they will only fit well on the last person who adjusted them.

Dr. Cavalli himself showed me all the adjustments and helped me get the best fit possible.  Spent a good deal of time getting a decent fit and seal.  I'm afraid my head falls well outside the ideal headshape for the Abyss's clamping mechanism.

The Abyss desperately needs up and down adjustments to the ear cups relative to the headband.  I found it was a trade off of picking side to side head squeeze, or top of the head squeeze, adjusting one, made the other too much.  No real middle ground.

Other than that, I was really impressed with the sound quality.

Mar 25, 2014 at 10:07 PM Post #157 of 298
Dr. Cavalli himself showed me all the adjustments and helped me get the best fit possible.  Spent a good deal of time getting a decent fit and seal.  I'm afraid my head falls well outside the ideal headshape for the Abyss's clamping mechanism.

The Abyss desperately needs up and down adjustments to the ear cups relative to the headband.  I found it was a trade off of picking side to side head squeeze, or top of the head squeeze, adjusting one, made the other too much.  No real middle ground.

Other than that, I was really impressed with the sound quality.

The design is such that the headphone floats on the top of your head and does not require a good seal. While it's obviously possible to have them tight to your head, the proper way to wear them is to have the ear pads loosely coupled, just barely touching the head. As you pull the headband wider the tension on the leather top band increases and height does as well. Agreed though that there are heads outside the fit range of any headphone, and in that case the headband and/or leather head pad tension can be customized for the user so no worries.

ABYSS Headphones We engineer, machine, and build our headphones from scratch in New York, USA. Stay updated on ABYSS Headphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AbyssHeadphones https://twitter.com/AbyssHeadphones https://www.instagram.com/abyssheadphones/ https://abyss-headphones.com/ info@Abyss-Headphones.com
Mar 25, 2014 at 10:42 PM Post #158 of 298
The design is such that the headphone floats on the top of your head and does not require a good seal. While it's obviously possible to have them tight to your head, the proper way to wear them is to have the ear pads loosely coupled, just barely touching the head. As you pull the headband wider the tension on the leather top band increases and height does as well. Agreed though that there are heads outside the fit range of any headphone, and in that case the headband and/or leather head pad tension can be customized for the user so no worries.

Unlike other head band sling designs, the Abyss's gets too stiff, and exerts a decent amount of pressure on the top of the head.  I think the design would be better if the looseness / slack in the leather top band were independently adjustable from the side to side headband tension.

It was too much of a trade off, either too much head pad tension, or too much ear pad tension.  I could not find a "goldilocks zone" with the Abyss.

Anyways, this is a Meet Impressions thread not a singular headphone review thread.  Was great to meet many old and new faces.  Thanks to the organizers, vendors, and members for making another great SoCal Meet.
The Sticker Vendor Scavenger hunt was a great way to run the raffle.  Rather encouraging people to buy their odds into winning, it encouraged people to check out more vendors, even ones they hadn't heard of.

Mar 25, 2014 at 11:22 PM Post #159 of 298
I had an awesome time!!! It was my first meet and I didn't really know what to expect. I want to thank everyone for making me feel right at home. All the vendors were awesome and I got to hear lots of gear I would otherwise not be exposed to. I would really like to thank the UE guys for spending the time I needed to finally take the leap for the IERM. Dan from Mr Speakers was awesome answering my myriad of questions about the Alpha Dogs. Jason and Mike from Schiit I spent way too much time at their table, but I am a Schiithead so what can I say. Every vendor was awesome and I intend no slight by not mentioning them all. 

Warren and Third_Eye you guys rock!!!!!

Dan the fries were hot when I gave them to you!!!
biggrin.gif

Mar 26, 2014 at 1:20 AM Post #160 of 298
For me.
My LCD2.2's stood up to the X's and the 3's at every testing stations.

I really wanted to like the Eddie Current amps but the dude and his wife did everything they could to turn me off of their product. AKA they shouldn't be selling their product.

Dr. Cavalli was the big winner for me with the Liquid Gold amp. My 2's found a new Nirvana. 

Everything else was really good.

Mar 26, 2014 at 1:43 AM Post #161 of 298

I really wanted to like the Eddie Current amps but the dude and his wife did everything they could to turn me off of their product. AKA they shouldn't be selling their product.

What happened, did they not hold your hands and offer bonbons?  Perhaps Craig forgot to give you his patented shiatsu massage while listening to his 2A3 MKIV amp?

Mar 26, 2014 at 4:57 AM Post #163 of 298
Warning: mega-post ahead... shipsupt, avert your eyes! 
biggrin.gif

Warren's table with Woo amps.

John (jw111) at the Woo table.

Originally Posted by skinnygamer12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Woo WA5 paired with WDS-1 and WTP-1 was unbelievably transparent! Not to mention beautiful to look at. The clarity was just amazing.

Believe it or not - even though it was at my table - I didn't get a chance to listen to it all day.  I have heard it before though, so I do know what you mean. 
smile.gif
  I'm getting that WA7 PSU as soon as it's in production.  Might have to hold off on the other stuff for a little while though, lest my wallet simply give up and die.

WyWires had their first headphone cables on display, the headphones powered by a Mjolnir and a Lampizator! That DAC I've always wanted to try and the whole rig made music sound so effortlessly enjoyable.

Originally Posted by deadie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your Audeze balanced cable looks and sounds just fantastic.

Originally Posted by mikemercer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

AWESOME!!

I have the first 2 prototypes, and wanna write up the final cable!!

@mikemercer The WyWires table had two Lampizator DACs on it and sounded great. I tried his Audeze cable on all but the LCD-2 and I found it best on the LCD-3 and LCD-X. I felt it was a bit much on the LCD-XC.

AWESOME to hear @Currawong !!

Originally Posted by dallan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been looking for lighter cables for my HD800 so I took a chance on the Wywires too. They looked like they will fit the bill, will report after break in. Should arrive this week:)

Originally Posted by Dean Seislove /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can add that the WyWires headphone cable made a HUGE difference with the Audezes on hand. More resolving, more air--just better.

Originally Posted by santacore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was digging the HP-4 amp and especially had fun listening to the LCD-X phones, with both stock cable and WyWires new headphone cable. They had 2 sets of phones, one with each cable for easy comparison. The difference between the two was not subtle and very impressive.

I wholeheartedly agree.  dallan, you're in for a real treat buddy!

I too received a prototype of WyWires's Audeze cable (courtesy of mikemercer and alexsv) and I felt that it was something quite special.  For me, I heard better extension at both ends (particularly the top end), and FAR better detail resolution over the stock cable.  It also helped with taming the pervasive warmth that is inherent to all Audezes.  I think that if the WyWires cable was to be made into the default Audeze cable, the corresponding increase in ear spoodge would be non-trivial to say the least.

BTW purrin, I should note that I used this WyWires cable (or a prototype of it rather) for my initial LCD-X and LCD-XC impressions.  It might explain how I came to the conclusions I did in the CanJam early preview thread from last year, when we were discussing how resolving I felt the new Audezes were.

The local E.A.R. distributor (whose name I need to recall) had a stunning CD or DAC to EAR 4HP rig. With select high-quality tracks and a pair of LCD-X the sound was phenomenal. 

How'd you guys dig the E.A.R HP4 w/ Audeze LCD-X????

That's one of my top reference rigs right now, and I was PUMPED to hear that Dan (E.A.R's importer for US) was bringin' an HP4 to the Meet!!

@warrenpchi  - do you know how it went for Dan????

I wanna hear about how Dan did with the E.A.R table.

Hopefully Dan brought appropriate music for the occasion.

ANYBODY have a good experience over there??

@warrenpchi's heard the HP4 over at my place.

He can vouch for how SICK that amplifier is!!

So I'm looking for report on that!

I couldn't be there so I'm living vicariously through you gents!!!!

Originally Posted by morserotonin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a great experience there! Dan had good music for me anyway. I enjoyed the found sound thing that he played for me after a bit of jazz.  Yes that amp rocks for sure as does the DAC4.  It was so buttery with my T1 and the LCD-X.

As related above, Dan's EAR table was fantastic, but I can add that the WyWires headphone cable made a HUGE difference with the Audezes on hand. More resolving, more air--just better. The lucky head-fier who won the $1000 gift certificate is stoked! The EAR system is premium price, of course, and it delivers.

Originally Posted by santacore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The E.A.R. headphone station sounded great. I was digging the HP-4 amp and especially had fun listening to the LCD-X phones, with both stock cable and WyWires new headphone cable. They had 2 sets of phones, one with each cable for easy comparison. The difference between the two was not subtle and very impressive.

I only spoke to Dan one time at the meet, it was when he was rushing back from the rest room and had a big ass cheesy smile on his face.  That could have been because of relief, or more likely because he was having a good time.  But my point is, when was the last time you saw that kind of a smile on him?  Without any disrespect to Cavalli, Wu, North, Uthus, Wilson, Cooter (all of whom I consider living legends), the HP-4 remains my favorite headphone amp of all time.

For me, there’s no better tonic for audio weariness than attending this headphone event. You follow the online and print chronicles of the state of high end audio, and you know all about the naysayers to everything and any product that’s ever been or will be.  I was struck by the fact that I didn’t hear one smart aleck comment all day. (not even from me, which has got to be some kind of record). Everyone seemed to find something of value in everything, and the harshest comment was invariably in the “these aren’t bad, but they don’t work for me” form of rebuke. Try finding that at your local Audio gathering or national show.

Dean, that's how we do it here at Head-Fi.  Now you know why Mercer and I are always going on and on about this community.  Now imagine the following for a moment:  one day, a lot of these guys you just met will be doing 2-channel in-room stuff.  Think about how fun hi-fi will be when these guys get into it?  Anyone who wants to see a bright future for hi-fi simply needs to show up at a Head-Fi meet.

The guys from Iriver / Astell&Kern were there. They had a balanced HD-800 with FBI copper cable there. I put on a Fiona Bevan binaural track from the Accidental Powercut series of albums (Bowers & Wilkins Society of Sound download) that was on my microSD card and I couldn't believe what I heard. I think I swore repeatedly in disbelief. I passed that rig around with that track and got equal looks of shock from various people.

I think that Fiona Bevan cut is going to be standard fare for all of their AK240/HD 800 demos from now on. 
wink.gif

LFF had his headphones on display. I liked the wide soundstage of the Paradox. His full headphones were more forgiving-sounding and intimate though. 

Originally Posted by bmichels /img/forum/go_quote.gif

One question about the LFF's Enigma:  It is a closed headphone, but... how well does it isolate ?

Indeed,  I am looking for a "NON Leaking" headphone to use (instead of my TH900) when, in a very quiet environement,  I cannot afford to disturb other people.  Is it as good as an AlphaDOG or a SigPRO on this NON Leaking matter ?

bmichels, I don't remember how much physical isolation it had.  But psychoacoustically-speaking, I would simply say this:  when the music sounds this maternally-fornicating alive and organic, I don't even hear anything else.  Hope that helps! 
smile.gif

Unityispower at vendor both.

I think it's pretty safe to say that Pendulumic surprised a whole lot of people with their S1 launch at the meet.  Congratulations to our friends at Pendulumic for a spectacular first outing!

Place is packed. Like, mad packed.

As long as everyone is happy and having fun, that's pretty much all I care about. 
smile.gif
  It was so busy that we even had some action at the registration table with people coming by to share impressions.

See what I mean? 
biggrin.gif

I love this pic! Warren looks like the cat that ate the canary!

Oh that, we were just planning our - um - nevermind.  First rule of fight club...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HideousPride /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fantastic meet, made that way by the fantastic people of Head-Fi. Got to talk with some really experienced Head-Fiers, and likewise give recommendations and opinions to others who are just coming into the hobby. I'll show myself out with a picture of a purchase I made at the meet.

Yup. It's the AK240. Yup, I thought people were crazy for purchasing a portable system that costs $2500. Yup, I ended up buying it after realizing I might be one of those crazy people. To be honest, I'm not 100% convinced that this is endgame, or that it will be endgame for me. One thing's for sure though - I have a lot of happy listening to do on my flight back to Dallas. Cheers all, hope everyone had as enjoyable a time as I did.

How do you like it so far?  Did you get a chance to read our review on it?  I'm curious as to what your impressions are. 
smile.gif

The bad part: I van Gogh'd my UERMs.  Yup, somehow managed to lose one of the earpieces (the left one).  Put them in my pocket to listen to the Momentums, and when I took them back out 45 minutes later, no left ear.  If you found a stray custom earpiece with a white UE logo on a black background, please PM me; it's probably mine.

Originally Posted by burnspbesq /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A note of HUUUUUUUGE thanks to whoever it was that found my missing ear (piece) and turned it in at UE table.  Whoever you are, you're a mensch.

And thanks to Mike Dias and all his colleagues at Logitech/UE for making a fantastic product and backing it with this kind of service.  You didn't have to bail me out in my time of need, but you did.  Y'all rock.

Whew, close call there!  I had a talk with Philippe Depallens (GM of UE Pro) last year, and he mentioned that they take lost and found VERY seriously.  That's why there's a "reward if found" badge inside your road case, partially why there are serial numbers on every ear piece.  Looks like we just saw a real-world case of how those efforts played themselves out. 
smile.gif

LOL, when did that happen?  I totally don't remember.  My God... what else did I do that I don't remember?! 
eek.gif

I still haven't heard any Denons in person yet, I didn't really see any around.  Someday I'll try some. 

I've got both the D7000 and D7100.  If you're coming to the next meet and want me to bring them, just lemme know. 
smile.gif

and if he DIDNT save a t-shirt for me he's in some DEEP *****!!!!

so down about missing it - at least I'll have something from the Meet!

LOL, bro, you know I did!  But you're gonna have to come down here to claim it. 
wink.gif

man, I missed a great show!

Yeah!  What was up with that? 
biggrin.gif
  For the rest of the month, Ima call you MissedTheMeet528.

BTW: 2 days for next year! Too much for me to see it all.

Yup, I hear ya.  Actually, this meet was originally intended to be a two-day meet.  But certain logistical challenges made that impossible this time around.  Next time! 
smile.gif

Mmm.. multi day meet. Curious how the logistics of getting that done would work.

We've got some pretty solid and creative ideas now... let's see how it works out next time. 
smile.gif

The best part of the meet was when Currawong/Amos used his ninja skills to sneak up to Anaxilus and slapped a "banned" sticker on his back.

Lol, I didn't see the approach, but when I saw them chatting and laughing, biggest What ever!

Originally Posted by Currawong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

a huge thanks to Warren, Ethan (third_eye) and John (jw111) for not only organising an incredible meet, but, despite being so busy, respectively took the time to pick me up from the airport and drive me around town.

Originally Posted by adorable /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well done! Very happy with the amount and range of gear here to listen to all day long =D

Originally Posted by Wild /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Man what an awesome meet. Thanks again Warren for setting everything up - and it was great meeting you!

Originally Posted by melomaniac /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thanks to everyone who set up a table, the organization of the whole thing was great.

Originally Posted by dallan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ethan & Warren you guys are gods!  I have been to a lot of meets but that one was the best of any by head and shoulders.

Originally Posted by HideousPride /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Firstly, a huge thank you to Ethan, Warren and all of the people who made this possible.

Originally Posted by Sam Edwards /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks everybody. I had a great time!

Originally Posted by bangkokkid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A big thanks to Warren and Ethan for arranging the meet, awesome job.

Great job by Warren, Jude, Russ, Carrawong (and a whole bunch of really nice folks whose name slips my addled brain at the moment) to put together a really fun day

Originally Posted by bobeau /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What a great meet!  Thank you to everyone putting it on and the wonderful vendors.

Originally Posted by burnspbesq /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good to see everyone, new faces and old friends.  Well done, Warren and Ethan.

Originally Posted by skinnygamer12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was my first meet and I loved it! Thank you everyone who helped put this together.

Originally Posted by Zashoomin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want to thank everyone that attended, all the vendors that showed up and especially everyone that helped organize such an amazing meet.

Originally Posted by Larmeister /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I enjoyed the meet and being able to listen to some amazing setups.  Thanks for putting on the meet, and I look forward to future shows!

Originally Posted by Angelbelow /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just wanted to say thanks to all who were involved. Definitely a lot of fun.

Originally Posted by n3rdling /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wish I coulda made it there earlier.  Thanks to all the organizers, I know this thing was a ton of work to get together.

Originally Posted by Odin412 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was my first meet and I loved it! Thanks to everyone who organized the event and the vendors and exhibitors who were very friendly and helpful. I'm already looking forward to the next meet!

Originally Posted by Neccros /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cool meet and I will be at the next one for sure!!   Thanks again to third_eye!

I'm so proud of @third_eye and @warrenpchi  - you guys ROCKED IT.  Be proud.

Originally Posted by Edcookie274 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was worth the 2 hour bus commute for me!  Third_eye...thanks to you and Warren! and the others as well!

Originally Posted by CEE TEE /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Crikey. Looks like it was a fantastic meet, guys!!  Congrats on the meet, nice to see so many people come out and have fun with so much stuff and get to meet each other in person.

Originally Posted by Insidious Meme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Another enjoyable meet with the group.  good to talk and be with all the Head fi cats.

Originally Posted by Veetastic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WooOOooOooOO~~~~~

Wow. This event was really amazing as many before me have said. Ethan and Warren planned an amazing event with great vendors.
I can't wait for the next one.

Originally Posted by runeight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Let me just add to the thanks to Ethan and Warren and the team for another great meet. I think that last two California meets have been two of the best I've been to.

Originally Posted by mrspeakers /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks Ethan, Warren, Amos and all you guys for making this such an epic day!

Originally Posted by darinf /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just wanted to thank everyone for such a great meet. It was SO busy at my table that I barely got one bathroom break and that was it. I didn't even sit or eat or even have a drink of water. Awesome meet!

Originally Posted by plusSound /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fantastic meet! Thank you Ethan and Warren for organizing once again, and a special thank you to all who stopped by our table.

Originally Posted by fastdogbrewing /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We had a great time. I brought my 15 year old son and good friend Carlos. Both were shocked and impressed. The boy is ready to spend his college fund. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Originally Posted by deadie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you to Warren, Ethan, and all the other members who made this epic meet possible!  What an incredible turn out.

Originally Posted by uzi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks to everyone for being awesome!

Originally Posted by elwappo99 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow!

What a wonderful meet. Serious kudos to you organizers and volunteers that made it happen. Even on the day of, many individuals took long shifts manning the check in table. From my perspective, everything was incredibly smooth.

Originally Posted by alexsv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Big Kudos to Warren and Ethan along with all the others who helped put this meet together. As a member of the trade I've been to too many audio shows but I can say for sure this one was by far the most fun. Great job guys!

Originally Posted by goldenSHK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The meet was fantastic this year and a bit larger than last year so I barely had any time to look at the non-vendor tables. As someone who went to both this year and last year's meet, I can easily say this year was way bigger and crazier in a good way. Can't wait for next year's already. 

Originally Posted by rosedac /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had my reservations coming into this meet, considering that I wasn’t really looking forward to replacing any of my current setup.  Well, it was quite overwhelming, to say the least, just to see so many high end stuff on display that I almost forgot about making such comparisons.  The meet was certainly worth it; although, I wished I had come in a bit earlier, instead of doing a walk-in during that afternoon.  I definitely will be looking forward to more meets in the future.  Thanks everyone. 

Originally Posted by macbob713 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was my 3rd meet, but far and away the best one I have been to. I only had an hour so I made the best of my time. But I'm looking forward to the next event.

Originally Posted by Mike Dias /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyway, just really wanted to tip the hat to Warren and Ethan. You all put on quite a show! Legendary really fellas.

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks to the organizers, vendors, and members for making another great SoCal Meet.

Originally Posted by Byronb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had an awesome time!!! It was my first meet and I didn't really know what to expect. I want to thank everyone for making me feel right at home.  Warren and Third_Eye you guys rock!!!!!

Thanks guys!  That y'all had fun made it all worth it!

Mar 26, 2014 at 11:07 AM Post #165 of 298
The Abyss was actually very good and exceeded my expectations for it. I was very impressed with the way they sounded, and comfort wasn't as bad as I had feared. Quite a pleasant surprise, although each time I took off the headphone my glasses were knocked one way or another. Would probably have been a better experience with contacts in. It'd be great to play with one at home and to play with fit at my leisure, but the only company I know that loans it out has a modest 5% charge for the demo. Normally 5% of a headphone's total value isn't a huge deal, but at the Abyss' price tag it definitely gives me pause to cosndier.

The AK240 has been working out quite nicely from a music and convenience standpoint, I've taken it on a walk, to the office, and it's a big step up from what I was using before. So far the biggest concern has just been carrying around such an expensive media player in my pocket. It gives me the same uncomfortable feeling I get as when I withdraw thousands of dollars in cash and walk around with a big, fat bulge in my pocket. As such activities are not a common everyday occurence for me, this is a cause for a modest amount of distress. I may look into purchasing a solid gold bar with my savings to carry around in my other pocket. This would amplify my tension level but should reduce my discomfort of keeping the AK240 in my pocket to zero. But yes! I did read the review Warren, glad to see how much you guys liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back