Aug 5, 2014 at 4:11 PM Post #437 of 542

AMAZING!!!!

L3000.gif
L3000.gif
L3000.gif

Aug 5, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #443 of 542
  I will be bringing a Topping NX1 
Thread seems to have a lot of interest 
Might as well bring the little guy along!

Sweet, thanks.
I just had a small accident with my C&C BH. Not totally sure i'll be able to fix it, so the Topping NX1 is likely going to be its replacement. 
Glad to have a chance to give it a short listen first. 

Aug 5, 2014 at 6:05 PM Post #444 of 542
  AMAZING!!!!

L3000.gif
L3000.gif
L3000.gif

Lol, you know what took the longest?  Believe it or not, it was the little doorways. 
smile.gif

Where is the general seating? 

It's in the Ventura I/II/III; there will be 3-4 8' foot tables running down the middle. Here's a pic from last year.

Right.  I would have shown that in the map, but then I'd have to run a line right through all of the Ventura exhibitors. 
frown.gif

Aug 5, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #445 of 542
Jealous of you guys attending! Can't wait to read all the impressions.

Why is LA on fire in the pic, though!?!? Are you lighting it aflame with personal audio goodness?

Aug 5, 2014 at 11:19 PM Post #446 of 542

Well... didn't hear anyone say it wasn't anything less than an exceptional Head-FI meet (kudos to the folks who run this), so I booked my hotel room and filed my info to attend..now if I can just figure out the right music for that 5+ hour car ride .... See you all there..looking forward to meeting and greeting and some great Head Fi experiences

Don J 

Aug 5, 2014 at 11:34 PM Post #447 of 542
  Jealous of you guys attending! Can't wait to read all the impressions.

Why is LA on fire in the pic, though!?!? Are you lighting it aflame with personal audio goodness?

It's the sun, dude!

Aug 6, 2014 at 1:43 AM Post #448 of 542
Hi, I expect to be there. I had a couple questions: if bringing gear, do we have to have the whole chain (DAC, amp, phones, etc) or can we just bring one segment (presumably to link up with someone else)? Is there anything on how the buy/sell corner works? I might want to bring my Mjolnir to sell. Thanks!

Aug 6, 2014 at 2:21 AM Post #449 of 542
  Hi, I expect to be there. I had a couple questions: if bringing gear, do we have to have the whole chain (DAC, amp, phones, etc) or can we just bring one segment (presumably to link up with someone else)? Is there anything on how the buy/sell corner works? I might want to bring my Mjolnir to sell. Thanks!

If your chain is small I'd say keep it simple rather than complicated but yeah bring whatever you'd like. I personally bring a power strip and most of it is unused. Buy/sell last meet was a board where people listed what they were selling and hopefully a number to contact them with, things may have changed since last time though.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back