Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center
Jul 19, 2014 at 3:01 PM Post #198 of 542
  Ah I kinda wanna go, but I don't wanna drive up to LA alone, and just be at the meet alone

Deng

I'll decide as we get closer to the meet I suppose, but for anyone on the fence about going

Go dude, like, go, the Costa Mesa meet was my first meet, and it was a blast, you'll definitely enjoy going, so good

If you're coming from San Diego, I for one, would like to go with you and share gas and company.

Jul 19, 2014 at 3:03 PM Post #199 of 542
  Anybody from San Diego want to car pool, please count me in 'cuz I'd love to go!

I'm coming up from SD, but I will be coming up Friday and staying at my brother's Friday and Sat, then returning to SD on Sunday. If you can stay at the hotel or find a place to crash, I'm happy to drive.

Jul 19, 2014 at 3:49 PM Post #200 of 542

I'm coming up from SD, but I will be coming up Friday and staying at my brother's Friday and Sat, then returning to SD on Sunday. If you can stay at the hotel or find a place to crash, I'm happy to drive.

I'll keep you in mind and get back to you, but I'm planning on just spending the day there and getting a ride back that night. Let's see how things go. Thanks for the offer. Can't afford a hotel room, but if someone will let me sleep on the floor and share a bit of the room rent, I'd be happy with that.

Jul 21, 2014 at 3:16 AM Post #201 of 542
I plan on being there as long as work doesn't get in the way.

Jul 22, 2014 at 12:12 PM Post #210 of 542
I plan on being there. After the last two AMAZING meets, how could I miss one?

you KNOW I'm IN!!!!

After missing our Meet last time cuz Alexandra was sick,
I will NOT be denied!

PLUS - it's @warrenpchi's Birthday Meet!

and I'll be coming back from Maryland on Aug 6th!
But I'm still coming down!!!!

Yeah baby,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back