Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center
Jul 9, 2014 at 1:56 PM Post #181 of 542
The shirts and avatars/social media graphic looks really nice.  Job well done, warrenpchi!  
ksc75smile.gif

Jul 9, 2014 at 5:23 PM Post #183 of 542
  We'll be posting T-Shirt ordering instructions shortly. We're looking into having the T-Shirt supplier  handle this with a separate link for ordering.

Will there be shirts at the meet we can purchase?

Jul 9, 2014 at 5:45 PM Post #185 of 542

We had some extras for sale at the SoCal meet, but will start some sort of preorder list once we have the logistics figured out.

Sounds great to me.  Thanks for all you and the others who are putting this together do!

Jul 11, 2014 at 11:29 PM Post #187 of 542
Looking forward to another great SoCal meet!

Like to have a full table if possible.

Equipment will be CD's, Metrum Hex, Stax 007Mk2, and a DIY electrostatic amp (assuming I'm finished with the casework) based on 845 DHT's.

Jul 11, 2014 at 11:53 PM Post #188 of 542
I have a logistics question.I know some people are bringing their rigs, but do people bring their low to mid range stuff too? I know I'd like to hear other people's stuff, but do people bring there stuff to just hang out and share? I'm more than willing to do that with my stuff, so should I bring it?

Thanks,

Allan

Jul 12, 2014 at 1:02 PM Post #189 of 542
People bring a lot of variety. I'd recommend bringing your mid-fi stuff along. Everyone has different budgets and may be at a different point in their journey. I'd suggest narrowing it down to the things you really like and you want to share. 

Jul 16, 2014 at 9:20 PM Post #190 of 542
Is it ok if I dont bring anything?  I could bring a pair of focal pros?  I have a smyth realizer but I dont want to move it around (I use it for work) and Im sure you have all been down that path.

Jul 16, 2014 at 10:06 PM Post #191 of 542
Yup, totally fine. 
smile.gif
  Bring you though, that part is important.

Jul 17, 2014 at 7:27 PM Post #193 of 542
I am really bummed - just found out about this, but it's during DefCon!

Warren, we have a problem. :)  Can you please change the schedule, and make it the week after?

Thank you.  :-o)

Jul 18, 2014 at 1:23 AM Post #194 of 542
  If I forget me then I have bigger problems then what headphones to get :wink:

Has happened before. 
eek.gif

I am really bummed - just found out about this, but it's during DefCon!

Warren, we have a problem. :)  Can you please change the schedule, and make it the week after?

Thank you.  :-o)

Sure, for you, no problem... um, What, no! 
biggrin.gif
  Seriously though, sorry about that. 
frown.gif
  We try not to conflict with too many other events, but it's hard enough just trying to not collide with other audio events. 
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back