Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center
Aug 1, 2014 at 3:25 AM Post #361 of 542
Can anyone confirm for me there will be a Woo WA5 at the meet?
I contacted Woo and they mentioned they didn't send one out, and it's too late to send one now.

I like to take a listen with some of the 6SN7 and 6F8g tubes that I got.

Thanks.

Aug 1, 2014 at 5:16 AM Post #362 of 542
Aug 1, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #365 of 542
Special request: Put me next to Greed and OJ if possible. OK if you guys can't do it - I totally understand - thanks for putting this together.

Aug 1, 2014 at 3:14 PM Post #367 of 542

I will be attending as well with a Yarland P100 and some Alessandro MS-2's. Is there table space left?

I'll put you down for a 1/2 table!

Wow!  A super-old-timey Head-Fier! 
eek.gif
  This meet just keeps getting better and better! 
smile.gif

Special request: Put me next to Greed and OJ if possible. OK if you guys can't do it - I totally understand - thanks for putting this together.

Lol.  Honestly, what's probably going to happen is that we'll let you guys sort it out when you get there. 
biggrin.gif
  As long as we know which room y'all are in, the finer details are up to you.

Aug 1, 2014 at 3:32 PM Post #368 of 542
2014 L.A. Meet T-Shirt Update!
Hey everyone, we're doing tees! 
smile.gif
  Like last time, they are only $20 each.  And this time, you have your choice of two designs in two colors each (four possible choices):

If you would a like a tee (or several tees), simply post your requested style/color/size/quantity combinations IN THIS THREAD... using a new line for each combination.  For example, I want one of each style/color in XL, so I would post the following:

Decotint Black | XL | 1
Decotint White | XL | 1
Festival Black | XL | 1
Festival White | XL | 1

For those of you who would like your tees available for pick-up at the meet, please post your reservation NO LATER THAN 1:00p ON MONDAY, AUGUST 4TH.  After that point, our tee supplier (tee-design.org) will be taking online orders for shipping at a later date.

NOTE:  The tee designs shown above are rough depictions of the available styles and colors.  There are slight discrepancies in terms of exhibitors and meet info, which will all be resolved shortly.

Aug 1, 2014 at 3:33 PM Post #369 of 542
Decotint Black | XL | 1
Decotint White | XL | 1
Festival Black | XL | 1
Festival White | XL | 1

Aug 1, 2014 at 4:09 PM Post #371 of 542
  2014 L.A. Meet Souvenir T-Shirts
Hey everyone, we're doing tees! 
smile.gif
  Like last time, they are only $20 each.  And this time, you have your choice of two designs in two colors each (four possible choices):

If you would a like a tee (or several tees), simply post your requested style/color/size/quantity combinations in this thread... using a new line for each combination.  For example, I want one of each style/color in XL, so I would post the following:

Decotint Black | XL | 1
Decotint White | XL | 1
Festival Black | XL | 1
Festival White | XL | 1

For those of you who would like your tees available for pick-up at the meet, please post your reservation NO LATER THAN 1:00p ON MONDAY, AUGUST 4TH.  After that point, our tee supplier (tee-design.org) will be taking online orders for shipping at a later date.

NOTE:  The tee designs shown above are rough depictions of the available styles and colors.  There are slight discrepancies in terms of exhibitors and meet info, which will all be resolved shortly.

I would like a Decotint White,  L, please. 

Aug 1, 2014 at 8:48 PM Post #375 of 542

Users who are viewing this thread

Back