OFFICIAL 2012 Bay Area Meet Thread (California) February 11th, Saturday
Feb 2, 2012 at 12:38 AM Post #331 of 473
I'd be happy to share table space with "Mikeymad". I'll bet my neighbor "Ironbutt" would be too. Between the two of us we ought to be able to squeeze in a third system. Mikey's Marantz/ES1/O2 system is top notch and always a meet highlight.

Feb 2, 2012 at 1:59 AM Post #332 of 473
^How about this...I'll put "Mikey" at @FrankCooter's Table with "mad" at @Ironbut's table?  

Heck, I can't BELIEVE that I actually squeezed both of you in the corner last year!  (Eh, it was a rookie mistake).

So, the three of you over two tables is a great improvement, yeah? 
tongue.gif

Quote:
I'd be happy to share table space with "Mikeymad". I'll bet my neighbor "Ironbutt" would be too. Between the two of us we ought to be able to squeeze in a third system. Mikey's Marantz/ES1/O2 system is top notch and always a meet highlight.

Feb 2, 2012 at 12:50 PM Post #335 of 473
I'll be coming from Berkeley -- might bring my custom-built amp made by Paul from Bottlehead. Don't feel like bringing my source component since it's pretty worn.

Will bring the following cans:
Victor JVC-DX1000
Hifiman HE-6
Hifiman HE-500
Grado RS2i
Denon AH-D5000
Denon A-AH100

PM me if you are interested in car pooling.

-Craig

Feb 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM Post #336 of 473

Quote:
^How about this...I'll put "Mikey" at @FrankCooter's Table with "mad" at @Ironbut's table?  

Heck, I can't BELIEVE that I actually squeezed both of you in the corner last year!  (Eh, it was a rookie mistake).

So, the three of you over two tables is a great improvement, yeah? 
tongue.gif

Heck,.. share a table with that dick head!
Just fooling. Mikey's family and I'd be honored to share. We should have plenty of space.

Feb 2, 2012 at 10:23 PM Post #337 of 473
I may be able to share a table with someone. I don't think i'll be bringing my tables. I'll just bring my laptop as a source for all the Jaben loaners I'm bringing.

Feb 2, 2012 at 10:59 PM Post #338 of 473

Quote:

You need anyone to supply some decent cans for your systems? Lacking some top-ends, e.g. HD800s K1000s, but will have quite a selection of different types -- closed, open, etc.  

Feb 3, 2012 at 9:37 AM Post #339 of 473
I'll throw this out there once more, in case anyone is able to help:

Is there anyone willing/able to meet up somewhere in the Santa Rosa area (give or take) anytime this week, to transfer my stuff? Shipsupt has generously offered to come pick it up himself, but it's a bit of a drive for him. If someone happened to be in the area and had some trunk space, it might be easier. 

Feb 3, 2012 at 12:44 PM Post #340 of 473

Quote:

Quote:
Heck,.. share a table with that dick head!
Just fooling. Mikey's family and I'd be honored to share. We should have plenty of space.

Thanks Guys... Got nothing really new that you have not heard..   I will checkout the ES1 (has not been fired up in a few months), otherwise the WA5 will make it 

Cheers,
Mikey

Feb 3, 2012 at 1:01 PM Post #341 of 473

Quote:

Is there anyone willing/able to meet up somewhere in the Santa Rosa area (give or take) anytime this week, to transfer my stuff? Shipsupt has generously offered to come pick it up himself, but it's a bit of a drive for him. If someone happened to be in the area and had some trunk space, it might be easier. 

Ah, that's too bad as I was originally going to head up to Santa Rosa this weekend to go get some Pliny the Younger at the Russian River brew pub in downtown, but decided to nix that and attend a couple of beer events in the east bay. 

Feb 3, 2012 at 1:05 PM Post #342 of 473
Must be good events to forgo some Pliny the younger! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Ah, that's too bad as I was originally going to head up to Santa Rosa this weekend to go get some Pliny the Younger at the Russian River brew pub in downtown, but decided to nix that and attend a couple of beer events in the east bay. 

Feb 3, 2012 at 1:57 PM Post #343 of 473

Quote:
Must be good events to forgo some Pliny the younger! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Just the Drake's Hopacalypse bottle release and Beer Revolution's 2 yr anniversary.  I figure I'll find some spot to try this year's batch of Younger locally when kegs make it down to RR's accounts and forego the madness at the brewpub this year. 

Feb 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM Post #344 of 473

Quote:

Elder and Younger are both amazing. 

I think I've got the transportation thing worked out though. But thanks anyway!

Feb 4, 2012 at 1:48 AM Post #345 of 473

I live in downtown Santa Rosa so I can take some of your stuff down if you'd like. I'll pm you my cell number so give me a call if you want to arrange for me to pick some stuff up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back