OFFICIAL 2012 Bay Area Meet Thread (California) February 11th, Saturday
Dec 19, 2011 at 9:08 AM Post #46 of 473

Quote:
oooooo, Could someone bring your Anedio D1? I've been thinking about buying that DAC for so long now....

Yep, I'm sure we can make that happen. I'm more comfortable committing DACs and amps to be send along at this point, only because my headphones are in a state of flux right now. I'll send something along if I can, but a lot of them are being sold soon. My DACs and amps are not going anywhere though.

Dec 19, 2011 at 1:08 PM Post #47 of 473
Please put me on the list too Christian.  And a big thanks for organizing this.

I could ask a question because I'm so cheap:

smile_phones.gif

I got a Valhalla last year with the meet discount from Schiit.

I might be feeling the urge to upgrade to the Lyr this year.  So I'd be curious if any of the meet vendors will be offering discounts this year too, Schiit in particular, but it's a general question too.

beerchug.gif

Dec 20, 2011 at 1:53 PM Post #48 of 473
I don't get out much anymore as my interests have shifted a bit, but I will be at this met to reconnect and see what's happening with the hobby. Not sure yet if I'll be bringing anything, but will update.

Thanks,

Bill

Dec 21, 2011 at 8:57 PM Post #50 of 473
I sure would like to hear the D18 considering the praise you've hinted at...

Quote:
Yep, I'm sure we can make that happen. I'm more comfortable committing DACs and amps to be send along at this point, only because my headphones are in a state of flux right now. I'll send something along if I can, but a lot of them are being sold soon. My DACs and amps are not going anywhere though.

Dec 22, 2011 at 5:12 AM Post #52 of 473
^You are now signed up.  Check out the links to the 2011 meet and the posts at the front of this thread and you'll be prepared to have a good time...
bigsmile_face.gif

Dec 23, 2011 at 2:49 AM Post #55 of 473
NOOOOOO WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SATURDAY.

My tennis schedule just got put up.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP I WAS LOOKING AT THE WOMEN'S SCHEDULE. I AM SCREAMING BY THE WAY. RELIEF IS A WONDERFUL THING. THAT SHOULD BE A CONSTIPATION MEDICATION SLOGAN.

Dec 24, 2011 at 3:31 AM Post #59 of 473

Users who are viewing this thread

Back