Official 2006 (Inter)National Meet - April 22nd & 23rd
Oct 21, 2005 at 11:13 PM Post #76 of 607
Drew from Moon Audio has been added to the first page post! Check it out to see the Donated Prize!

Oct 24, 2005 at 1:38 AM Post #78 of 607
I'll definitely try to make this one! Is there a tentative list I can be placed on?

Oct 24, 2005 at 1:44 AM Post #79 of 607
i'd love to attend this one too.
biggrin.gif

Oct 24, 2005 at 3:10 AM Post #80 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gopher
I'll definitely try to make this one! Is there a tentative list I can be placed on?

Jahn will put you on the list. You can always be removed later.

Oct 24, 2005 at 3:29 AM Post #81 of 607
I just had an idea... Is there internet available in that hotel? May be we could set up a live webcam during the meet so other HeadFiers can have some fun too. May be even more then one webcam?

Oct 24, 2005 at 4:53 AM Post #82 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
I just had an idea... Is there internet available in that hotel? May be we could set up a live webcam during the meet so other HeadFiers can have some fun too. May be even more then one webcam?

Been there...doing that. Mr. Slacker, you need to have faith in myself and the advisory committee. Just come, and enjoy the show.
cool.gif

If someone wishes to start a splinter thread, PM Jahn, and he will add the link in the 4th post. If we clutter up this thread with chatter, it will be too much for new people to sift through, and they will be asking redundant questions, which have already been posted.
confused.gif

Oct 25, 2005 at 2:53 AM Post #84 of 607
We are trying to have Contributors donate enough products and purchase enough tables (which is already being worked on by myself and the advisory committee) to enable us to offer a free banquet dinner at the end of Saturday night's event.

During the banquet, there will be a moderated panel discusion with a question and answer session, with members of the design teams of several major headphone makers.

At the door at check-in, the committee will be taking donations to help offset the costs of the meet. Many of the members of the trade are offering some of their their items as door prizes (see Jahn's post #3). If you donate $20 you will get one ticket and will be eligible to win one of the expensive and coveted donated prizes. You do not need to make a donation, but then you will not be eligible to win one of the prizes.

Each ticket after the first $20 ticket purchased, will be $10. You can win multiple prizes if you are a lucky person. At 4 p.m. each of the sponsors who are offering their products towards the door prizes, will pick a ticket, out of the hat, and will present the gift to the lucky winner (except for specialty prizes that need custom work). All money collected will go to the cost of the meet, with any remainder going to Head-Fi.
The Grado Raffle will be a separate entity, that will have all the tickets sold before the meet. For that one you need not be present to win.

Oct 26, 2005 at 5:31 PM Post #86 of 607
A few more folks, and we'll be able to have one member visiting each table, assuming we'll have just as many folks setting up tables! That's going to be one nice meet, where you won't have to wait turns to listen to primo gear!

Oct 27, 2005 at 4:19 PM Post #88 of 607
Head-fiers, we'll have our full range of current and new gear at the show available for sale and here is what we are going to do to make it interesting:

1) everything will carry the same prices as per our current sale at the site (15% off + your 10% head-fi discount)

2) if you make a purchase at the SLAPPA.com site between Nov 1 2005 and the day before the show we'll give you a $5 coupon FOR EACH CASE YOU BUY (up to $50 in coupons). You could use the $5 coupon against each SLAPPA product you buy at the show BUT cannot add them up--(IE cannot use $15.00 worth of coupons to get a free 40 CD, but if you bought 3 40 CD's you get the 15% + 10% discounts then use the 3 $5.00 coupons and get 3 pcs of 40 CD for $19.40)

3) if you come to the booth at the show with a printed receipt from a purchase at SLAPPA.com (dated between Nov 2005 and the day before the show) we'll give you a free 40 HardBody CD (the name on the receipt has to match your ID)

4) The day of the show we're going to give away 4 sets of cases (1 set of the Camel, 1 set of the Black Wave, 1 set of the Graphite and 1 set of the Blue which includes the 40 , 80, 160 and 240 CD). All you have to do is visit us at the booth and fill out a registration card and you are in the contest

5) we're going to give to Jude and the boys an assortment of 20 cases (ShockShell cases, new NBA cases, PSP cases)to give away as they see fit

6) The mother load- we're going to give to one person $500 worth of cases for free (their choice of cases). The winner will be the person who gives us the best SLAPPA testimonial (which means you have to be an actual SLAPPA customer). Be creative, be original, bring pictures of you and your SLAPPA and give us a killer written testimonial and you are entered

We're looking forward to seeing you all at the show

SLAPPA Dom

Oct 27, 2005 at 5:59 PM Post #89 of 607
Dominick....This is overly generous of you. Your presence in this community has proven advantageous to the members, myself being one of them.

We will be looking forward to seeing you at the meet and many people will be going home with a new Slappa product in their arms.

Oct 27, 2005 at 6:19 PM Post #90 of 607
Whoa, I think that qualifies as a lil "somethin somethin" hehe! Updated the sponsor post to link to Dom's Post! Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back