Official 2006 (Inter)National Meet - April 22nd & 23rd
Sep 28, 2005 at 2:42 PM Post #16 of 607
I'm there, and my Wife will probably come.
cool.gif

[Can I request that my name be red?
tongue.gif
]

Sep 28, 2005 at 2:42 PM Post #17 of 607
I'm there dude.

I can't wait to see a spreadsheet of attendee's and their schtuff. Tom's (Boze) equipment alone can keep 20 people entertained.
biggrin.gif

Sep 28, 2005 at 5:49 PM Post #19 of 607
This is so exciting, thanks to all the Members who have worked so hard to put this together. This is really the start of something BIG in the headphone world. I hope very much to attend.

If it hasn't already been considered, I think we need to invite as many in the press as we can get. We need to get Stereophile to cover the event, maybe Soundstage, and Enjoy The Music, and the rest of their ilk as well. I think this is a golden opportunity to illuminate the obvious for the general audiophile community, which is that headphones have *arrived*. I think some of the systems on display will blow the minds of many stereo folks.

Cheers.

Sep 28, 2005 at 7:18 PM Post #20 of 607
I'm in. I'll likely be driving from Toronto and could take up to 3 (gas sharing) passengers in my mini-van. Will probably drive to NY Friday during the day, stay over Friday and Saturday nights, and drive back on Sunday.

How do I reserve a room?

EDIT: Looks like I'll be flying and not driving.

Sep 28, 2005 at 9:34 PM Post #21 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by markl
If it hasn't already been considered, I think we need to invite as many in the press as we can get. We need to get Stereophile to cover the event, maybe Soundstage, and Enjoy The Music, and the rest of their ilk as well. I think this is a golden opportunity to illuminate the obvious for the general audiophile community, which is that headphones have *arrived*. I think some of the systems on display will blow the minds of many stereo folks.
Cheers.

One step ahead of you markl, I can't give details until they are written in stone, but I think everyone will be more than pleasantly surprised with the coverage that we are going to get.

Great suggestion.

Sep 29, 2005 at 2:35 AM Post #26 of 607
count 1911 in. 1911 cant wait...
should be just me unless my wife has a change of heart..but i doubt it...

Sep 30, 2005 at 1:00 AM Post #27 of 607
Count me in as well. Looking forward to attending. Thank Aaron for not giving up on this. I know in the beginning it seemed like it was off to a slow start but it looks like the ball is rolling now.PS my first post after lurking for more than a year.

Sep 30, 2005 at 2:03 AM Post #28 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by fishlips
PS my first post after lurking for more than a year.

Welcome to Head-Fi, fishlips. Sorry about your wallet.

Sep 30, 2005 at 8:12 AM Post #30 of 607
Almost wish it'd be elsewhere so I'd have the added fun of travelling. Wasted many Friday nights on Bell Blvd in Bayside.

Since I'm kind of local, maybe I can lend a hand if need be, although without a car, I don't know what good I'd be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back