Official ♦♦ Chord Hugo2 Canada/U.S.A. Tour ♦♦ Thread
Jun 20, 2017 at 5:26 PM Post #76 of 265
Tour Update
Looks like some of the units are shipping out this week so we are not far off. We will be updating the thread soon with a list of selected participants. If you have not signed up yet, please hurry or you will not make the cut.

Jun 20, 2017 at 8:48 PM Post #77 of 265
Tour Update
Looks like some of the units are shipping out this week so we are not far off. We will be updating the thread soon with a list of selected participants. If you have not signed up yet, please hurry or you will not make the cut.
A while ago when the site was forced to change, I was having trouble getting used to the new format. I'm finding the new way much easier to use; I like it better than the old site, now. So, I'll be happy to put up a review when I receive mine. I told Relic no need to send me a review unit, as there are so many who want a crack at the tour units. Same goes, so count me in for a review, but without pictures or the need for a tour H2.
Can't wait!

Jun 20, 2017 at 9:05 PM Post #78 of 265
That's very kind of you @UELong!

A couple of the tour units are scheduled to arrive with @Hansotek in the U.S.A. and myself in Canada this week so the tour will kick off soon. @Barra's units will arrive at a later date.

There will be more units shipped out shortly afterwards as this is the best that Chord could do right now considering delays the consumer demand.

Looks like I'll be playing the waiting game with DHL tomorrow, hahaha...

giphy.gif

Jun 20, 2017 at 10:33 PM Post #79 of 265
That's very kind of you @UELong!

A couple of the tour units are scheduled to arrive with @Hansotek in the U.S.A. and myself in Canada this week so the tour will kick off soon. @Barra's units will arrive at a later date.

There will be more units shipped out shortly afterwards as this is the best that Chord could do right now considering delays the consumer demand.

Looks like I'll be playing the waiting game with DHL tomorrow, hahaha...

giphy.gif

You're getting your Hugo 2 tomorrow!?

Jun 20, 2017 at 10:38 PM Post #80 of 265
Not mine but the first of the tour units, yes, and so is @Hansotek. The tour will kick off soon!

Jun 20, 2017 at 11:20 PM Post #82 of 265
1) General location (i.e., City, State/Province).
Oak Ridge, North Carolina
2) Links to previous reviews (if any).
Had a Vmoda M100 review that I can't find anymore with the new website format.
Review coming soon after I receive a loaner Focal Elear.

3) Brief list of previous / Current gear owned if not listed in your profile and up to date.
4) Headphones / IEMs you wish to try with the Hugo2 if not listed in your profile and up to date.
Gear in profile
5) Agree to the terms of completing a product review for the Hugo2.
I agree to all terms

I am so excited!

Jun 21, 2017 at 7:51 PM Post #83 of 265
Well, look what landed here....

IMG_4809.JPG IMG_4810.JPG IMG_4811.JPG IMG_4812.JPG IMG_4813.JPG IMG_4814.JPG IMG_4815.JPG IMG_4816.JPG
IMG_4817.JPG IMG_4819.JPG IMG_4820.JPG

Jun 21, 2017 at 7:59 PM Post #85 of 265

Let us know how you feel about the sound when you can!!

Of course I will George.

Most of it I will save for the review but I haven't even listened to it yet. Just topping up the battery first.

Jun 21, 2017 at 8:10 PM Post #86 of 265
Is there an augmented reality app you can point at the Hugo and it will interpret all the colors and tell you what the settings are?

:)

Jun 21, 2017 at 8:26 PM Post #87 of 265
Is there an augmented reality app you can point at the Hugo and it will interpret all the colors and tell you what the settings are?

:)
just rub your belly and tap your head at the same time, grasshopper

Jun 21, 2017 at 10:02 PM Post #89 of 265
Can't wait to hear this little gem! Has the schedule been set yet for us in Canada? Thanks mate.

Jun 21, 2017 at 10:04 PM Post #90 of 265
Can't wait to hear this little gem! Has the schedule been set yet for us in Canada? Thanks mate.

The tour list is being finalized and then we'll announce the tour members. Hopefully not too long, a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back