[Offer] Let me audition your Schiit stack or O2/ODAC for a bit during my trip to NYC/NJ/MD in exchange for audio gear repair/DIY
Nov 8, 2013 at 6:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

newgraduate2013

New Head-Fier
Is there anyone willing to let an audio newb audition their Schiit stack or O2 and/or ODAC for a bit?

I will be touring NYC/NJ/MD for a week from Nov 12th before heading back.

Although I have my own headphones, if you rather have me use the ones you have for the short moment I am "auditioning", that's totally cool (and appreciated!)

I want to figure out if my ears are good enough to put some money behind it, and these amps looks like a good starting point if I can indeed appreciate the quality they bring.

So if you are up for letting an audio newb audition your Schiit stack or O2 and/or ODAC, PM me for more details (and thank you)!

(I posted a similar thread on reddit and was recommended to try here: http://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/1q6x0k/offer_let_me_audition_your_schiit_stack_or_o2odac/)

Also, if there are stores in these cities that don't frown upon a person trying out these amps, hooking them up to a laptop and plugging in a headphone, I am all for it (but this is asking too much from busy stores perhaps?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back