Odds of regretting this tattoo at some point?
Oct 25, 2007 at 8:58 PM Post #92 of 104
guy-with-wolverine-claws.jpg

armed.jpg

Nov 10, 2007 at 5:10 PM Post #99 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
cat.jpg

eek.gif

Genius ... reminded me of a brutally scathing yet hilarious comment I once read in a record review , concerning the mouth of Paul McCartney
eek.gif

Dec 21, 2007 at 6:15 PM Post #100 of 104
While I still think the earlier mentioned eye-ball tattooing is going further, human branding [see vid] is the next big thing?
eek.gif

10730_1_230.jpeg

Dec 23, 2007 at 5:17 PM Post #102 of 104
Well at least those aren't the rebel and imperial star wars symbols we usually see in scarification pics.

My latest tattoo, while a bunch of awesome, would be much hated here as a nerd tattoo. It's ALMOST healed.

Sadly, I couldn't get the shading I wanted in scarification. It's not the "next big thing" - it's another form of body modification. Everyone picks what's best with them.

Jan 4, 2008 at 2:10 AM Post #104 of 104
I lost some areas of dark blue shading, and one small part where there was some black and gray with orange on top - in other words, the common theme is that some small parts of skin didn't take to being worked over so much. Nothing huge is wrong, the outline and the basic idea is all there and still a bunch of awesome, we just need to shade in some spots again.
smily_headphones1.gif

Here's the "right after the fact" pic - the areas that look the most irritated and bleedy actually did very well. The blue sunburst turned out awesome.

On my upper left arm, where it'll only be seen if I show it - and taking up a fair chunk of real estate: (Trekkies prepare to drool, everyone else prepare to say "Oh no!!!")

I think it's poetic - a combo of old and new badge and a combo of old and new style tattoo. The guys really had to rock-paper-scissors this one, because it suited Pete in subject matter (he has a huge Yoda framing his chest), but suited Tane in style. The design idea was mine and Tane ran with it.

IMG_0625.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back