Odd question, but does anyone know which headphones in the summer buying guide *don't* cause 'Headphone Hair'?
Sep 30, 2013 at 10:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ACE of SPARTANS

New Head-Fier
I'm in the market for headphones, and honestly a lot of them seem fantastic in that guide and it's difficult to narrow the down. One of the things I'm looking for, as silly as it is, is headphones that DONT give me headphone hair, where the band on the top flattens down the middle section of your hair.

Can anyone list any of the headphones in this guide that they know DOESNT do this?
Specifically I'm talking about the over-ear headphones, wireless headphones, and gaming headphones. Just list any you know of, thanks!

and the hair STAYS down, I cannot get it back to normal after a few hours of use.

Oct 8, 2013 at 7:54 PM Post #2 of 2
You'll need a pair of headphones that don't go over your head. In the headphone buying guide only the IEMs can prevent headphone hair. Now not in the buying guide are headphones like iGrados and Koss KSC75 and neither will give you hair issues. But typically speaking over and on ear headsets will go over the head and cause a crease in the hairline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back