Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2007 at 6:03 PM Post #168 of 244
I'm the shortest!
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2007 at 7:37 PM Post #170 of 244
Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieDvd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Standard cups, best cable, c-pads and even wooden tips on the slide poles.

Yep, HD650 balanced, AKG701 balanced (when I put the new cable on), MS2 woodied, MS1 woodied, RS1 balanced to name but a few.

WOW, just WOW

I think im definately going to have to sweet talk you into letting me hear some of that. Id love to compare my HF-1s to the headphiles as im thinking of going deep woodied cups with blakmaxx, but for 220 quid i can get some senn 650s and pay for half the darkvoice 336i i want. And comparison of these 2 vs. the rs-1 would be even better too.

Nice pics boys, dale looks like he's about to go on a killing spree
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2007 at 8:43 PM Post #171 of 244
JohnerH: Those pictures are lovely! I am still remembering how much fun I had on that day!

adfinni: just wondering potentially would you be interested in buying my HD650? I may be interested in selling it after a few weeks.

Nov 1, 2007 at 9:47 PM Post #172 of 244
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm the shortest!
biggrin.gif

Dunno 'bout that, I look a tad shorter! (I'm in red Timberland jumper btw..)

Nice photo btw!

Nov 1, 2007 at 10:07 PM Post #174 of 244
I love the group pic! Great work!

Nov 2, 2007 at 12:36 AM Post #175 of 244
Quote:

Originally Posted by Progenitor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
JohnerH: Those pictures are lovely! I am still remembering how much fun I had on that day!

adfinni: just wondering potentially would you be interested in buying my HD650? I may be interested in selling it after a few weeks.

Ye i might be, depends on whether i get a job sorted asap. Still looking but il let you know.

Of course the price must be right
wink.gif
icon10.gif

Nov 2, 2007 at 1:10 AM Post #176 of 244
I can promise that it will be cheaper than you buying it new
wink.gif

Seriously, if you do make a trip to Cambridge at some point this month, postage along would have saved a bit of money :p I am also aware that those 650 are used so I will price accordingly. However, I haven't made my decision yet - those 650 do sound very good tonight listening to 50s music
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 2, 2007 at 12:52 PM Post #177 of 244
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
groupphoto.jpg

Please post corrections!

From left to right:

Piotr Z, Fing, adfinni, shadesbass, nuwidol, Progenitor, MrJoshua, Duggeh, senny-ftw, subfocus, Markymark?, Jules650?, Bizzel, Milkpowder.

JohnerH is taking the picture.

Nov 2, 2007 at 5:01 PM Post #180 of 244
Also, judging from activity on this thread, and pm conversation between myself and other people, there is demand for a southern meet in a more relaxed environment.

Those of you who are interested, can you reply to this thread to that effect? If we can gather 5-6 people I am sure momentum would take care of the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back