Obscure Chinese DAPs
Dec 15, 2016 at 12:48 PM Post #1,878 of 8,134
Take the screen off, it's much much better without it!

You can avoid nightmares by not sleeping....
eek.gif

Dec 15, 2016 at 3:54 PM Post #1,881 of 8,134
Dec 15, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #1,882 of 8,134
They seem fine when everything goes well and most often problems are the transporters that keep your package 20 days somewhere without giving any news

Need to know basis?

Dec 15, 2016 at 6:23 PM Post #1,885 of 8,134
I still don't know when the T6 will be available but I learned this today:

"[COLOR=333333]I'm not sure whether T6 will sell on Aliexpress at present. Because one of our customer want to sell exclusive on the net. We are talking about it now."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]I just want it NAOW! [/COLOR]:confused_face:

As a Benjie s5 user I was really excited to upgrade to either the T6 or T8. However, I now have a xduoo X10 on the way due to my lack of self-control.

Still interested to see how their new players turn out. Pity, the T6 seems like click-only navigation again

Dec 16, 2016 at 7:40 AM Post #1,886 of 8,134
  tomtop has a bad name..the price is great but i would avoid buying from there

+1
..had problems with them recently not delivering in timely manner.

Dec 16, 2016 at 8:11 AM Post #1,888 of 8,134
you mean that you had problems with shipping or your package was slow to arrive or that tomtop took time to send the product

yep I`m still waiting for my parcel to arrive after I`ve been constantly reminding them to post it, they tend to keep "forgetting"..

Dec 16, 2016 at 9:04 AM Post #1,889 of 8,134
I'm happy that some of you managed to buy from there without problems! 
The reason i commented on it is because i've noticed people having similar experiences with Romis.My way of thinking is that there are tons of online shops..if somethings seems fishy or has many negative reviews, move on.With patience and the right timing everyone can find even better prices :)

Speak of the devil, i found on camelcamelcamel that Fiio X1 (1st gen) was priced at 31gbp 3 months ago (Amazon UK).It's almost christmas so i'm hoping that they will make a similar deal

*QUESTION*

I've already asked about it in a different thread but since it's not answered and i want to update it, i'll rewrite it here.
I'm looking for a DAC to pair with my 64Ω Brainwavz HM5.Some info..
· I'm listening to lossy formats only.I don't like loud music.Most of the times the volume wont go above 70%
· I won't pair it with an amplifier (for now)
· Sound quality and durability over UI and design.
· Ten hours of battery life is ok.Of course more will be appreciated
Designs like the Amoi C10/Mrobo C5 (reminded me of gameboy advance! am i the only one? ) and Nintaus X10 are my soft spot but i'm willing to sacrifice these for sound quality and durability.I would be glad if i could combine them all though.
Now, my budget.I did not plan to spend more than 35€
but i will pay 10-15€ more if needed.
Question is, do i need that much for what i ask or a Benjie S5 for example is enough?

Dec 17, 2016 at 3:08 AM Post #1,890 of 8,134
Well, the Mrobo C5 has gone down to $39.99. I don't why but that concerns me a bit. As far as I can see it's not a special promotion or sale price, just regular so does that mean they're just not very good? I'm still waiting for mine to be shipped at this stage but I'm less excited than before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back