Obscure Chinese DAPs
Mar 9, 2016 at 7:43 PM Post #1,037 of 8,152

Found this might be on interest the guy doesn't seem to rate it compared with the Fiio X1 judging by his comments/description.

Oh wow what a shame At the start of the video I was thinking - dayum this looks exactly what I'm after but then yeah....Seems I'll be using my Note 5 for some time yet until I save a bit more for Fiio X1.
Thanks for the link btw.

Mar 9, 2016 at 11:42 PM Post #1,038 of 8,152
Colorfly will launch two players in a month or two: the C6, which will be their flagship, and a lower tier model called C200.

No further info is available yet.

Mar 9, 2016 at 11:51 PM Post #1,039 of 8,152
  Colorfly will launch two players in a month or two: the C6, which will be their flagship, and a lower tier model called C200.

Any pictures available? 
smile.gif

Mar 10, 2016 at 6:52 AM Post #1,043 of 8,152

No, no that's not it. 
tongue.gif

I'm really interested to see the new low teir Colorfly player though.

Colorfly C3 was a big hit for the Head-fi community.

apologies that was the result of a random google ...

I am also intrigued. I have been reading through the C3 thread and will likely make a purchase shortly, seems to have the sound sig I am after... gonna compare with my Xduoo's .

Mar 10, 2016 at 8:02 AM Post #1,044 of 8,152

Thanks for the heads-up

To tell you the truth, I'm not quite clear on the politics of Colorfly in relation to Luxury & Precision - I seem to recall one of their designer may be associated with both companies, but can someone clear this up for me?

Cheers.

Mar 10, 2016 at 8:32 AM Post #1,045 of 8,152
Thanks for the heads-up

To tell you the truth, I'm not quite clear on the politics of Colorfly in relation to Luxury & Precision - I seem to recall one of their designer may be associated with both companies, but can someone clear this up for me?

Cheers.

I am not sure I'm helping, but based on someone that I know who owns the Colorfly C4, he knows that one of the designers that was involved in the C4 was also involved in the Luxury and Precision LP5 and L5. Not sure if I am sounding like I made this up though, so take this with a grain of salt.

Mar 10, 2016 at 8:33 AM Post #1,046 of 8,152

Thanks for the heads-up

Cheers.

IIRC the designer of the Colorfly C4 left the company and started L&P.

Mar 15, 2016 at 4:11 AM Post #1,047 of 8,152
A rendering of the IHIFI990. Looks a little plasticky but Xuelin has assured us the housing will be CNC aluminium.

More at: http://erji.net/read.php?tid=1898971

Users who are viewing this thread

Back