OBravo EAM1-C Impressions
Jul 1, 2020 at 5:17 AM Post #16 of 20
See I didn't find that at all with them, I used them for quite some time but had 2 problems...1 they wouldn't stay in my ears (a problem only over ear JH/Shure style iems fix) and 2 they sound like Grado PS1000e, beautiful clarity and lightness but no mids or bass whatsoever. I swapped out for Layla2 and am happy again. I also tested a set of run in Ra-C-Cu or whatever (the expensive ones) and they were just god awful to my ears. Again, no bass/mids and just left me wanting more.

Jul 1, 2020 at 5:29 AM Post #17 of 20
Odd. The ra I have are absolute bass monsters and that's with maybe only 30+ hours on them. De la soul track came on yesterday and my jaw just about hit the deck with the amount of bass they were producing. Never heard anything like it from an IEM!

I'd say if they were falling out of your ears then tip might not have been ideal. I can jump around and they stay in. I did prefer 1c over ear though.

Tips and amplification are key, cable also makes a noticeable difference.

Anyway, hope this maybe helps others and glad you've got IEM's to your liking now. 😎

Jul 1, 2020 at 6:22 AM Post #18 of 20
See I didn't find that at all with them, I used them for quite some time but had 2 problems...1 they wouldn't stay in my ears (a problem only over ear JH/Shure style iems fix) and 2 they sound like Grado PS1000e, beautiful clarity and lightness but no mids or bass whatsoever. I swapped out for Layla2 and am happy again. I also tested a set of run in Ra-C-Cu or whatever (the expensive ones) and they were just god awful to my ears. Again, no bass/mids and just left me wanting more.

Yes sadly that was a pre production Ra C Cu and there were some significant changes to the sound about a month after. It was noted that the sound was too dark and lifeless after consumer feedback.

Jul 1, 2020 at 6:40 AM Post #20 of 20
How odd indeed and thanks for chipping in Phil! Hope you're well mate.

Very good thanks sir. I hope you are too. I think many users are now experiencing eamt1c over ear instead of wearing it down.

On a side note can the thread title be changed to eamt1c instead of eam1? May help people search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back