O2/ODAC price match scheme + additional discount!
Aug 15, 2012 at 7:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9
Hi all,

We are piloting a new price match scheme for the O2 amplifier and ODAC USB DAC in an effort to make the award winning Epiphany Acoustics ensembles available to everyone at the very best price.

If you are interested in purchasing either the O2 or ODAC from an established and reputable seller other than ourselves, we would like to hear from you because we will price match the other seller(s) and offer a further 3% discount. All in an effort to spread even more superb value hifi around the world!

To get in touch about this offer, please do not hesitate to drop me an email personally at oliver@epiphany-acoustics.co.uk, via the website or of course via this forum.

All the best,
Oliver Freeborn

Aug 16, 2012 at 2:17 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:
Hi all,

We are piloting a new price match scheme for the O2 amplifier and ODAC USB DAC in an effort to make the award winning Epiphany Acoustics ensembles available to everyone at the very best price.

If you are interested in purchasing either the O2 or ODAC from an established and reputable seller other than ourselves, we would like to hear from you because we will price match the other seller(s) and offer a further 3% discount. All in an effort to spread even more superb value hifi around the world!

To get in touch about this offer, please do not hesitate to drop me an email personally at oliver@epiphany-acoustics.co.uk, via the website or of course via this forum.

All the best,
Oliver Freeborn

Thanks so much for this! You just made me bump up my plans for purchase by a couple of months. Thanks for taking what I posted in your other thread into consideration. Definitely sold me. 
smile.gif

::edit::

Is the EHP-O2D part of the price match as well?

Aug 18, 2012 at 4:39 PM Post #5 of 9
hey guys,

do you have any retailers (or even previous purchasers) of this in Sydney who'd be willing to let me audition?

good offer Btw - I feel like between that and an alternative face plate option (more minimalist aesthetic) you could really corner the market.

Aug 19, 2012 at 6:47 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:
hey guys,
do you have any retailers (or even previous purchasers) of this in Sydney who'd be willing to let me audition?
good offer Btw - I feel like between that and an alternative face plate option (more minimalist aesthetic) you could really corner the market.

No retailers, no, and I'm afraid I can't divulge customer info. If you are reasonably tempted to make a purchase, I could (as a one off) send a unit out to you free of charge for you to audition for 14 days. You can then either purchase it or send it back. I'm afraid you'd have to cover return postage, but it needn't be via an expensive service.

I'd be interested to hear what you envisage in terms of the more minimalistic face plate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back