NYC mini-mini Meet at Immtbiker's
Jan 30, 2005 at 1:01 AM Post #256 of 273
Man I'm feeling crappy - are you sure I can't even bring a 2Liter of Dr.Pepper or something? Being pampered like this is going to make me guilty when I'm just bringing my bottomless appetite.

Well we are meeting tomorrow at noon next to the McD's - anyone up for crappymcnugglets? in honey mustard!

Jan 30, 2005 at 1:10 AM Post #257 of 273
Gear all packed up,all I have to do is load the van in the morning.
Heres My list
Cary 300sei
Headamp Kgss
Krell KSA-5

EMM DAC 6e
EMM SACD 1000
Theta Data Basic transport
AcK DaCk

Exact power EP15a power conditioner
Exact power Sp15a Balanced conditioner.
PS audio H/C outlet

R10
K1000
OmegaII
HE90
PS1s

Table
2-folding chairs
Interconnects & powercords.
SACDS
Anything I forgot?
Would Have brought My HEV90/HE90 setup but its in transit should get it next week,Maybe next meet
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2005 at 3:17 AM Post #258 of 273
Drat! I Still don't get to hear Big Daddy Orpheus!!!! When, oh when????

sigh.
orphsmile.gif

Jan 30, 2005 at 3:21 AM Post #259 of 273
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
haha! i shall discover the Bass in this can if it kills me! and if i do find it, 1911 just lost a Bday present!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Man, if anyone has the scientific equipment to discover "The Bass", it's your Solo! Reminder: ignore the sound for the first week or 2 and work the 501s with lots of deep-deep-bass and subwoofer test files to loosen up those stiff drivers. Woof!

Jan 30, 2005 at 4:10 AM Post #260 of 273
Quote:

Originally Posted by bozebuttons
Gear all packed up,all I have to do is load the van in the morning.

Anything I forgot?

Don't forget my Norah Jones disc and the um Krell amp.
biggrin.gif
I have the sound from that amp going into Qualia memorized from last time. With adaquete burn in, I'm interested in hearing what it sounds like together.

Jan 30, 2005 at 4:35 AM Post #261 of 273
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan
Don't forget my Norah Jones disc and the um Krell amp.
biggrin.gif
I have the sound from that amp going into Qualia memorized from last time. With adaquete burn in, I'm interested in hearing what it sounds like together.

I can bring the Krell & the disc,only problem is the Emm Sacd 1000 won't read it unless I switch it to its analog outputs & not go through the emmdac6e.
I sold the 2 other Sacd1000s I had.
Aarons Dv50 should read it though.

Jan 30, 2005 at 4:45 AM Post #262 of 273
No problemo, I can use it on other sources. Thanks!

Jan 30, 2005 at 4:58 AM Post #263 of 273
Quote:

Man I'm feeling crappy - are you sure I can't even bring a 2Liter of Dr.Pepper or something? Being pampered like this is going to make me guilty when I'm just bringing my bottomless appetite.

Don't feel guilty James, My birthday is in July
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2005 at 5:00 AM Post #264 of 273
Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyandelyse

Aaron...do you want me to bring my KGSS or are you having two there already? Will drop off stuff around 10:15 then go into city for a few hours of work. See you guys around 2....
Dan

Danny...I don't think Brian is bringing his, so definitely bring yours. I already have a place mapped out for it. We will find a nice source for it.

Jan 30, 2005 at 5:18 AM Post #266 of 273
I'm packing right now and I'm having time fitting stuff in a backpack HAHA. Where that miniaturization gun when you need it!?

Jan 30, 2005 at 5:32 AM Post #267 of 273
bozebuttons, a request, this time of a tiny nature. Could you bring your Stereovox hdxv. I will need one another one.

jahn, romanee, dont' forget to bring the CDs I made you which sound better than the original.

Jan 30, 2005 at 8:46 AM Post #268 of 273
Quote:

ARGH the wife found a cheap tix to go visit the in laws in ohio, she just flew out with the kid (kids fly free!) and she took her mini with her! so no go on the buds tomorrow for impressions. man she is REALLY loving this present - i'm going to have to give it another listen when she gets back home.

No problem Jahn, Thanks. I'll probably just buy some anyway...
etysmile.gif

Jan 30, 2005 at 12:37 PM Post #269 of 273
lan said:
bozebuttons, a request, this time of a tiny nature. Could you bring your Stereovox hdxv. I will need one another one.

lan
I am bringing it ,its a x60 I2 but I am using it between the Theta & AcK DaCk.
For you portable guys I am bringing my sony PBD-V30 DVD player so you have another source.

Jan 30, 2005 at 2:44 PM Post #270 of 273
Ok cool. I'll just bring another digital cable. Won't be as good though probably but it's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back