NYC Mini-Meet 4-1-06
Apr 18, 2006 at 2:16 AM Post #106 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
not sure regarding the status of the person in Virginia whether they are a Head-Fier or not. it is out on loan for sure.

tongue.gif

Okay you are confusing me. So this person who he has lend it out to is not a head fi member or not into headphones (I use the term headfier fo people who like headphones as well) which makes the latter kinda strange, no?

JJcha>If you find the K1k more to your liking than the he90 then for you to sell the he90 is your perrogative. Also how would you know if the he90's are better or not if you don;t have them, DOH!
rs1smile.gif

Apr 18, 2006 at 2:23 AM Post #107 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
Okay you are confusing me. So this person who he has lend it out to is not a head fi member or not into headphones (I use the term headfier fo people who like headphones as well) which makes the latter kinda strange, no?

I don't know. AHHH!!! I'm going to put on my MDR-023's and ignore you.

Apr 18, 2006 at 2:36 AM Post #108 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Jason's got an amp coming for it sometime in the next year, and the phone itself is on loan, yep.

I don't think I JJcha has mentioned his he90 since he got them. How long have they been out on loan? Amp? You're not talking about the Aristaeus are you? Whoa mudpie's that's been like @5months or has it been longer? Damn poohbears he would have a better chance of getting a hev90.

Apr 18, 2006 at 2:38 AM Post #109 of 112
Quote:

Amp?

Head?

Apr 18, 2006 at 2:40 AM Post #111 of 112
Quote:

No thanks i get a girlfriend for that.

wow, you have a girlfriend? didn't know a bloke like you can get one.

Apr 18, 2006 at 2:45 AM Post #112 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
wow, you have a girlfriend? didn't know a bloke like you can get one.

once they see the headphones it's like "no way geek"
mad.gif
frown.gif
rs1smile.gif

Okay I think I get what you were trying to say. His he90's are at headamp? Since he got them? Don;t you think that's licking the monkeys love sack a bit? Amp still being built? Has the money for it and your He90's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back