NWO 2.5t Who has heard or heard of it?
Jun 25, 2007 at 7:29 AM Post #46 of 47
Alex told me 6 weeks when I first gave him my UX-1. Although it has been much longer than that, he has issued another statement saying all NWO 2.5t orders under production will be completed within 30-40 days. This was just about 30 days ago, so I presume the wait will be limited. The NWO 3.0 will likely not come around for another year or so. These kinds of things always seem to get announced far earlier than we actually see them.

We'll see... We'll see...

Neil

Jun 25, 2007 at 11:16 PM Post #47 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by neilvg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alex told me 6 weeks when I first gave him my UX-1. Although it has been much longer than that, he has issued another statement saying all NWO 2.5t orders under production will be completed within 30-40 days. This was just about 30 days ago, so I presume the wait will be limited. The NWO 3.0 will likely not come around for another year or so. These kinds of things always seem to get announced far earlier than we actually see them.

We'll see... We'll see...

Neil

Hi Neil. I assume that you will upgrade to the NWO 3.0?

I will be interested to hear your opinion of the APL NWO 2.5t when you get it and have a chance to break it in and give it a good critical auditioning.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back