NuPrime uDSD ($179, PCM384+DSD256 decoding) Portable USB DAC and trade-in program for NuForce uDAC* and other DACs
Jun 22, 2015 at 2:11 PM Post #31 of 41
I found this review with some pics of the internals:

http://www.qobuz.com/fr-fr/info/hi-fi-guide/bancs-d-essai/nuprime-udsd-un-petit-dac-portable177140

(need to translate page unless you parlez-vous 
smile.gif
)

Still love to see someone experienced do a heads-up (pun intended) between this and the ifi nano in time.

Jun 22, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #32 of 41

We will give you full refund including return shipping if you decide to keep iFi nano instead of uDSD.  We are very confident with what we have done. 

Aug 6, 2015 at 12:47 PM Post #33 of 41
As I get closer to choosing a $150-350 DAC, this one is still in mind, but it's not getting a lot of reviews/discussion on CA/Head-Fi/AA/etc.

I did find this and thought I'd add it here.

http://www.qobuz.com/fr-fr/info/hi-fi-guide/bancs-d-essai/nuprime-udsd-un-petit-dac-portable177140

Page requires translation---has a review and pretty decent technical write-up and provides good pics of the internals.

Aug 6, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #34 of 41
I wrote up a review for the uDSD, you an check my profile for a link. I think they've still got the trade-in going on, which makes it an extra good deal.

So far I'm still using mine every day. Either as a dac/amp for smaller headphones/iems, or as a spdif bridge into other dacs, or feeding analog into other amps. Very versatile little unit so far.

Aug 12, 2015 at 11:57 AM Post #38 of 41

Email sales@heapaudio.com and we can process your order.  We don't have any distributor in Portugal but can ship directly from factory in Taiwan to you. The shipping fee is not that expensive for a small item.

Aug 12, 2015 at 12:30 PM Post #39 of 41

Email sales@heapaudio.com and we can process your order.  We don't have any distributor in Portugal but can ship directly from factory in Taiwan to you. The shipping fee is not that expensive for a small item.

Thanks but thats a no-no for Portugal and Spain, last time i ordered something from Taiwan i ended up paying in customs and fees 50%+ more of its cost, something around 200 for a 350 item. (you can check my story at the gustard h10 amplifier subforum), unfortunately these 2 countries have big problems regarding customs and non-eu items.

It's a shame, thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back