NullAudio Enyo Custom Cable Review (Massive Pics!)
Nov 11, 2009 at 9:23 AM Post #76 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan J. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey guys. I ordered the Lune series cable for my JH13 Pro about a week ago. I haven't gotten a shipment email nor are they responding to my emails. Are they that busy or was I just scammed?

I think the Lune is running low on stock. From my experience, Kevin will reply to your email within the week. Just give them a little more time, its no scam.

Just want to reiterate the issue of absence of memory wire on the Lune; if more users/buyers could give them more feedback to include memory wire (I know I have) that would be great. Considering this is probably the best value/quality for such cables it really is a pity that it should be let down by this minor problem.

Dec 5, 2009 at 11:41 AM Post #78 of 115
At the top of the screen change the price from Signapore Dollars to US Dollars.

Dec 5, 2009 at 3:44 PM Post #80 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by mesasone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At the top of the screen change the price from Signapore Dollars to US Dollars.

Right, remember change it back to US Dollars. This what earlier did make me confused too.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodiuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hehe. Thanks! So this is what I want when my TF10 cables go kaput?

Yes. Looks to be the right cable.
wink.gif

Dec 6, 2009 at 11:43 AM Post #81 of 115
Oh damn, guess what..
my Enyo cable managed to go kaput last night.
Bad conection next to pins that go into left ear.
Someone got experince with Null Audio costumer service?

Dec 6, 2009 at 8:11 PM Post #83 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that the greatest....slow on replies

You saying they slow on replying emails?
I send a mail out and to surprise I’ve got reply almost immediately. Awesome guys at Null Audio Studio.
bigsmile_face.gif

Dec 6, 2009 at 10:04 PM Post #84 of 115
I've never done a cable upgrade and laughed @ the $200 replacement cables for my 580's as thats more than i paid for the headphones! With that in mind, does this $69 cable really make that much difference on the triplefis?

Dec 7, 2009 at 6:15 AM Post #85 of 115
I'm pretty curious about the difference between the lune and enyo cables. It seems that Enyo the is focused more on soundstage, while the lune is more on resolution and low end.

Dec 9, 2009 at 8:31 PM Post #86 of 115
After a year of everyday usage my superfi EB cable has been broken. Living in Eastern Europe I was unable to buy a replacement cable, so I decided to make one for myself. Just after when I removed the two tiny conductor pieces from the broken cable, I realized that the polarity is not marked on the earphone. So I have a black box, and I must find out the correct polarity of the membranes. In the case of a common speaker it is easy to stress it by a simple low voltage battery, and then we can observe the polarity by the movement of the membrane. But in this case I cannot see the membranes; therefore this easy method was not viable.

So I did this: I feed a 400Hz sine signal to the first channel of my oscilloscope, the same signal was sent into the earphone. The sound of the earphone was picked up by a microphone, and the output signal of the microphone was connected to the second channel of my oscilloscope. When the polarity of the earphone was incorrect the two signals were out of phase, when the polarity was good the phases perfectly matched:

good polarity - in phase signal

reverse polarity - out of phase signal

measurement

Not long ago I purchased a lune silver upgrade cable, I found so that the blue and red dots must face outwards, to get the correct polarity as I described above. It is a surprise to me, because at first I assumed that the dots must face inward.

Dec 16, 2009 at 4:24 AM Post #87 of 115
Was just reading all the posts and having my Triple.Fi's remolded next week and was looking at buying one of the Enyo cables....how bad is the silicon? Will it hold like memory wire once you do the hair drier trick?

Dec 18, 2009 at 9:17 AM Post #88 of 115
I ordered the Enyo cable from Null Audio.
It's been 4 days and I still haven't heard a word from them.. I don't even know if they shipped it yet.
It's actually kind of frustrating..
How long did it take you guys to receive your cables?

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:58 PM Post #90 of 115
I received the confirmation email too, but I also emailed Kevin for a tracking number, but still no response from him. In fact, I've emailed him at least 3 other times regarding his products and received no response every time. What happened to customer service?
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back