Null Audio Enyo and TF10. Easy Fit?
Apr 4, 2010 at 2:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

ibis99

100+ Head-Fier
I was just wondering if the Enyo cable is easy enough to plug into the TF10 Pro or if it needs some tweaking. I thought I remembered people saying it needed to be filed down a bit.

Thanks.

Apr 4, 2010 at 3:46 AM Post #2 of 8
Nope they do not require filing.

Apr 4, 2010 at 3:53 AM Post #3 of 8
Naugh but my Lune cable ends were very snug and slightly hard to insert. After removing the stock and putting the lune in, I had to twist and apply a lot of pressure to get them in. If not done at the right angle one has a great chance of bending the pin :/

Apr 4, 2010 at 11:16 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Young Spade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey sayajin, care to post a couple pics of the Enyo cable?

My cable is right now heading to Kevin (Null audio) for repair unfortunately and I've yet not made to create some snapshot of it either, sorry.
frown.gif

This second time I have to send it back. I just keep having issues with the pin connectors - the one channel just always cut out there for me, but I think they will ship a brand new cable to me this time, so it won't bother me anymore.

I can instead suggest take a look at MaoDi's review here for pics. He's cable is similar to mine.

Aug 16, 2011 at 4:22 PM Post #8 of 8
i got my Null audio cable for my triples and inserted them into my IEMs...the pins are too large and stretched the holes out so when I put the stock cable back in the monitors fall of the cable really easily.  I am happy with the quality of the cables, but very unhappy that i am stuck using the Enyo cable forever now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back