Nuforce ne-7m headphone defect
Jun 2, 2009 at 6:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

soccer123

New Head-Fier
I just got my headphones about a week ago and let it burn for about 100 hrs in normal listening level. After finishing the burn in process I probably listened to them for about 12 hrs in a span of 2 days. The next morning I tried to use them on the bus way to school and the left side of the headphones doesn't work. I thought maybe it was panned out (setting on D2) to one side but it wasn't. I also tried it in different sources like laptop and stuff and it was definitely the headphones (the left side) which is no longer working. Any help to resolve this would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Jun 3, 2009 at 2:09 AM Post #4 of 5
Yes, if you search around people have had really great experiences with Nuforce customer service -- just open a ticket and let them know your situation.

Additionally, you may want to invest in some different tips while you wait for your replacement pair to arrive; look around the official thread, different tips improve both sound and comfort.

Jun 3, 2009 at 3:00 AM Post #5 of 5
thanks, I just did that now on the Nuforce help desk. hopefully everything is resolved. As for the tips I bought the shrure e2c and it seems to work the best for me. They seem to produce more bass and better isolation. So far I'm very satisfied with these headphones till now the left side just stopped working. Ne way thanks for all the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back