NuForce 700x vs Monster Turbines
Mar 2, 2011 at 11:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

msportr430

New Head-Fier
Amazon has a deal on the turbines right now for 74 shipped.  I was wondering if these are better than the nuforce 700x in terms of bass.  I mostly listen to hip hop reggae and metal and consider my self a bass addict.  which one would be a better buy

Mar 2, 2011 at 11:50 PM Post #2 of 3
I have both and like them both though I'm selling the nuforce 700m
I think bass is slightly more pronounced in the 700, but the turbine has a little smoother sound
I had some fit issues with the turbine though so that could be part of the problem
the three year warranty on the turbine is a great feature
overall I think the nuforce has a little better sound with better highs and a little more separation  but they're close
turbine has better build quality, cables and microphonics are about the same, nuforce are a little easier to wear over the ear
turbines have better accessories

Mar 2, 2011 at 11:58 PM Post #3 of 3
I'm with seanmo for the most part...both are fantastic...tho I'm still burning in the NuForces right now.  The bass has opened up considerably, but to my ears, I find the Turbines more bass heavy and the NuForces a little brighter.  I'm having issues with the fit on the Turbines too, but the hybrid sony tips work great on both, it's just that the Turbines are a little heavy for gym use and they don't work over the ears that well.  I'll probably keep both...use the NuForces at the gym and the Turbines at home.  I like both for different reasons I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back