Nova Physics Group - The Memory Player
Feb 1, 2008 at 11:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

HiWire

Headphoneus Supremus
Has anybody heard this player? Their website is a bit messy and old-school, but it sounds like an interesting Redbook source, for the low, low price of $10,950
biggrin.gif

Can you Play that from Memory?

I found out about it from doing a bit of research on Melos Audio - these are the same guys, I think...

Feb 2, 2008 at 1:19 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiWire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anybody heard this player? Their website is a bit messy and old-school, but it sounds like an interesting Redbook source, for the low, low price of $10,950
biggrin.gif

Can you Play that from Memory?

I found out about it from doing a bit of research on Melos Audio - these are the same guys, I think...

Their claims are some of the most misleading, misinformed, and misjudged statements I've ever read.

If their Memory player sounds good, it would be *despite* the pure B.S. they claim about computer audio and due to other reasons, such as nice PS, output stage, etc.

Feb 2, 2008 at 7:19 AM Post #3 of 6
Just one look at their website and I will never believe in whatever they say.

Feb 6, 2008 at 2:31 PM Post #5 of 6
A friend of mine heard one at his buddy’s house, and he was less than impressed, especially considering all the hype surrounding it. I initially considered one when they first came out, but after reading (or, more accurately, trying to read) their website and having about six emails go unanswered, I fled at full speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back