NoVa/DC/MD Meet: June 18th
May 30, 2011 at 11:50 PM Post #62 of 112
Is there any chance someone local has a (mullard) ecc32 (cv181) tube I can barrow soon?  I also kinda need an LCD2 to help with something that just popped up but I wont push my luck on that.

May 31, 2011 at 12:45 AM Post #63 of 112
I will be there with:

Pro-Ject Head Box II
Logitech Squeezebox Touch (with an SD card of lossless music)
AKG K 240 MK II

-David

Jun 2, 2011 at 6:40 AM Post #65 of 112
Hello,

I will be at this meet and will be able to bring my modded Fostex T50RP. The materials are coming in the mail next week, so I'll have it completely modded by the time of the meet.

I can also bring my entry-level amp and DAC combo, actually, the Fiio E7/E9. This should be coming in the mail soon too, I have yet to try it.

I'm very curious to hear other headphones, as the T50RPs were really the first (and only!) real headphones I listened to.

I'll also bring in some Coltrane and Miles Davis, for all you jazz lovers.

Thanks!
Mangoloid

Jun 2, 2011 at 10:09 AM Post #67 of 112
I'll try to make it (it'll be my first head-fi meet), I'll bring ath-m50s, sm3 v2(should be in mail soon!), and my e11. You can put me down for maybes 

Jun 3, 2011 at 5:34 PM Post #69 of 112
I'm very excited I just found this thread!  I'm planning to come, and will bring the following gear (I haven't decided yet, but I will probably want to sell some of my headphones and/or cables if there is interest):

HEADPHONES:
Sennheiser HD800, balanced with Double Helix Cables "Silver Clone" cable
Ultrasone Edition 8 Palladium
Sennheiser HD650 ("de-foamed" mod) balanced with APureSound v3 cable
Shure SE530 IEMs
Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10vi

AMPS:
GS-X
Total BitHead

DAC:
Benchmark DAC1-USB

Looking forward to attending my very first meetup and trying out lots of other great gear!

Jun 3, 2011 at 6:11 PM Post #70 of 112
I may be able to trade my SR-404 for an HE-4. What do you guys think?

This is going to be a hellaciously great meet. 

Also, if anyone has any vinyl please bring some. I have less than five albums in decent shape. The needle has very few hours on it so my TT will not damage any records, don't worry. 

Jun 4, 2011 at 3:52 AM Post #72 of 112

Quote:
I may be able to trade my SR-404 for an HE-4. What do you guys think?

This is going to be a hellaciously great meet. 

Also, if anyone has any vinyl please bring some. I have less than five albums in decent shape. The needle has very few hours on it so my TT will not damage any records, don't worry. 

I would rather hear the stax
jecklinsmile.gif
. But obviously it's your decision

Jun 4, 2011 at 7:21 PM Post #74 of 112
I may be able to get over there. I don't know if I can get my equipment out, but I can bring a few of my headphones.

LCD-2
K701

Users who are viewing this thread

Back