not that anyone cares, but......
Jun 23, 2003 at 3:47 PM Post #17 of 23
Sorry to hear about that fyrfytrhoges
frown.gif

I know "exactly" how you feel as the same thing happened to me and I've been feeling like a piece of **** for 4 weeks now. I too have lost weight as my appetite has completely disappeared and all I seem to do is smoke one cigarette after the other.

I know what you mean when you say you're not used to being alone, it's a really frightening thought isn't it? Before, I never used to think I'd ever be alone but now I feel like I'll always be alone
frown.gif
The feelings of emptyness, worthlessness and fear are terrible and I just wish there was something to take them away.

I can't offer you any advice as I'm in the exact same sinking ship as you at present but I can understand how you are feeling and my thoughts are with you mate. Let's hope we can forget this agony as soon as possible and move on being stronger people for it.

Mike.

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun, shine on you crazy diamond.

Jun 23, 2003 at 5:35 PM Post #18 of 23
I'm one of those guys that never lived alone. When I left my first wife, I moved in with an old girl friend from high school. That didn't last more than a couple months. So, I rented a trailer house. That was awful. I ended up getting drunk everynight to the point that I could make it to the trailer and pass out. I stayed there a month before I moved in with a girl I met. That was 1984 and I was 25 years old and very anti social.
Then back in 1998 my current wife was severly injured when our house burned. I spent 3 months with out her, or a home.

I now am sure that I can live by myself, and enjoy it. I am sure that having tons of things to do helped me through those months, but it also taught me that I can manage alone.

I am sure you can to. Try to stay busy.

Jun 23, 2003 at 5:46 PM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by tom hankins
I've also been where you guys have been. I wish they would make a pill to get over the bad way I felt.

they do, it's called xanax.

-edit-
i'm not being flippant, i've heard it been called the "break-up drug" before.

i'm sorry about your breakup hoges, i hope you bounce back soon. now go listen to some angry "screw-all-women" music.
wink.gif

Jun 23, 2003 at 5:57 PM Post #20 of 23
I'm very sorry to hear about your situations, fyrman and Pinkie. I'm sure you guys will get through it okay but I hope the grieving/anger process will be over soon.

Jun 23, 2003 at 6:45 PM Post #21 of 23
Sorry, Dude. Muster up some money and visit Bangkok for a month. You'll be singing a whole new tune - and it will be a happy one.
wink.gif

Jun 24, 2003 at 1:14 AM Post #22 of 23
thanks for all the kind words guys, bangkok could be just the thing for me right now, but I have a feeling amsterdam would be a little more to my liking at this point in time.... hmmmm.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back