Not able to edit community profile or account info <- Read your welcome PM.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2012 at 8:54 PM Post #35 of 249
Have you read the sticky at the top of the forum as the title of this thread says?
smile.gif

Oct 21, 2012 at 6:48 AM Post #37 of 249
Fixed that. I forgot I made it 10 posts or 15 days and 5 posts due to the way some spammers work. I've upgraded your account though.
smile.gif

Nov 6, 2012 at 8:55 PM Post #42 of 249
Alright, might be a minor thing, but if you could let me edit my profile I'd appreciate it.

I've had an older account here since 2007, but I rarely post (I just enjoy reading what other people have to say).  I made this new account a while back so I can have the same username across different websites.  Today I tried to change my password but found I couldn't due to the post threshold.

If possible I'd recommend changing your controls to still allow new accounts to change their email address/password without meeting the post threshold.  People that browse without posting like me shouldn't feel like they need to make a bunch of junk posts to simply edit those settings, although I understand if you want to encourage people to join in and contribute to the discussions.

Nov 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM Post #43 of 249
Quote:
Also: In an effort to help curb spam, you have to either have 10 or more posts, or be a member of Head-Fi for more than 15 days in order to edit your profile.  (It's also stated in the FAQ)

Finally found the information I needed!
IDK if I missed that in the account setup or if its missing but gosh I was searching for what felt like hours :p
Guess I gotta start posting to fix my profile :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back