Not able to edit community profile or account info <- Read your welcome PM.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2012 at 5:12 AM Post #21 of 249
ok...Glad im not the only having this problem, I thought it was only my firefox but chrome as well. I can't delete my list of headphones or edit them at all.
Help would be appreciated

Oct 13, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #23 of 249
peacefuliceberg and kookoo, you should be able to edit your profiles.

MoonUnit, as stated at the top of the Feedback forum, due to problems with spam bots, new users will need to have made 10 posts or be a member for 15 days before they can edit their profile or signature.  Please note that when you meet these requirements, the change isn't instantaneous, as the system periodically grants you the power to edit your profile, so the time for the ability can vary after meeting the requirements.

Oct 17, 2012 at 1:42 PM Post #29 of 249
vanwil, as stated at the top of the Feedback forum, due to problems with spam bots, new users will need to have made 10 posts or be a member for 15 days before they can edit their profile or signature.  Please note that when you meet these requirements, the change isn't instantaneous, as the system periodically grants you the power to edit your profile, so the time for the ability can vary after meeting the requirements.

Oct 17, 2012 at 1:57 PM Post #30 of 249
This explains everything! I hate being a noob. I am really enjoying this forum though. 
atsmile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back