Northern Virginia, Maryland, DC Meet: January 28th
Dec 12, 2011 at 9:42 PM Post #17 of 79
Hi.  I've read the forum for a while but relatively new to biting the bullet and getting decent gear.  I have an Ipod Classic -> RSA SR-71A -> Senn HD600.  Worth bringing?

Hadi

Dec 17, 2011 at 6:10 PM Post #22 of 79
I'd like to make it although it's a 3-4 hour drive depending on traffic and weather. ( Is there a snow or bad weather back-up date as this is the end of January?)  Hope it works out, I'm looking forward to another great time.

Dec 20, 2011 at 12:53 PM Post #24 of 79
I would love to come but over the past few years I don't travel much at all.  I call going up toward DC traveling...
wink.gif

My wife calls going north of the James River traveling, we live south of Richmond a little.

Has anyone built a summary of what people may be bringing?

Dec 24, 2011 at 8:29 AM Post #26 of 79
I want to come, not bringing any equipment but it will be great to have a chance to audition some hi-fi gear.

Dec 24, 2011 at 9:17 AM Post #27 of 79
Very tempting. I've never been to a meet like this before, but it seems to be the best way to get your hands on this level of headphones without having to constantly order/send back. I've recently purchased the AH-D7000's, but will be sending them back. I will have on hand the E7 and E11, as well as the Astro Mixamp 5.8. I've a pair of Sennheiser PC 360's, but all of this stuff is either common or more suited for gaming than pure audiophile goodness. I'm looking to try the Beyer T5P, Edition 8's, or any other high end closed headphones. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see how things develop. I'd also be coming in from Frederick with the Mrs. in tow, the poor thing.

Dec 25, 2011 at 8:51 PM Post #30 of 79
Yeah. I'm thinking of getting metal legs. It's a risky operation, but it'll be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back