'North of Northern' California
Aug 10, 2006 at 7:01 AM Post #17 of 18
Barstow oddball? I've passed through numerous times, but have never thought of it that way.

As for great places north of SF, I love the coast there. Mendocino, Crescent City, and further up.

VR6- no I'm not from there. Third generation Los Angeles native (really!) who spent eight years in Oregon. Lots of road trips there and back, and I've seen pretty much all of both states. The Jefferson area is fantastic (have friends in Medford), and I'll pass through up there again in another month or two for a week's vacation.

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:04 AM Post #18 of 18
red bluff here. i'm pretty sure i'm the only guy in town with headphones worth more than $100 that aren't beats. i know a guy who has some ath-m50s, i just sold some senn hd 280 pros to a guy at work and gifted an older guy i work with some jvc ha-s500s, but everyone else shops for toys at wal-mart. a couple guys who dj with beats, whatever. definitely looking to audition some cans, if there's anyone who doesn't mind travelling (i ride a bike), all i have to bring to the table is a magni, my he-400s, a couple pairs of m80s and a decent bit of prog, metal, and anime. maybe some pizza/beer/other good things. anyone from the area interested, message me. oh, and if anyone knows how to solder/recable, i've got some broken steel series siberia v2s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back