NorCal/SF Bay Area Meet 8/8/2009
Aug 3, 2009 at 6:00 PM Post #226 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great news, I just spoke to Jerry Harvey, and he is sending me the demo units of the JH13pro, JH11, and JH10x3 for the meet. So anyone who missed the chance to try these amazing earphones at CanJam will have another shot. They certainly have changed my outlook on headphones, so I highly recommend that everyone gives them a listen.

Awesome! I've been wanting to give these a listen too. I'll try to remember to bring some wipes.
jecklinsmile.gif

Aug 3, 2009 at 6:30 PM Post #227 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by FLACvest /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm newish to Head-Fi, have an array of modded IEMs, an iRiver iHP-120 & iBasso D10 Cobra Amp / DAC & possibly will have my COWON O2PMP fixed by then as well.

Burlingame is real close to San Jose, just a quick drive...

I would like info on attending for myself and a friend!

Really close? Beyond SF right? If it was close I might go and bring 60lbs of my gear. Yamaha 1800/Denon 2930ci.

Aug 3, 2009 at 6:32 PM Post #228 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Really close? Beyond SF right? If it was close I might go and bring 60lbs of my gear. Yamaha 1800/Denon 2930ci.

From San Jose? No, it is before you get to SF. ~30 min drive.

Aug 3, 2009 at 6:41 PM Post #230 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not bad.. The 8th is a Sat right?

Yup. If you're using Windows, you can click the time/date lower-right in your taskbar, and a calendar will pop up.
wink.gif

Aug 3, 2009 at 7:03 PM Post #231 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mikey maybe knock out a table or two on the long wall to make a little more space?

PM sent

Aug 3, 2009 at 7:30 PM Post #232 of 351
Me + girlfriend will be there on saturday.

This'll be our first meet, so not too sure what to expect yet. I'm hoping there'll be some nice equipment up for purchase.

Aug 3, 2009 at 7:40 PM Post #233 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by makotype /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Me + girlfriend will be there on saturday.

This'll be our first meet, so not too sure what to expect yet. I'm hoping there'll be some nice equipment up for purchase.

Well, this isn't like a flea market.
tongue.gif
Very rarely, stuff will be up for sale during meets, but it does happen.

Aug 3, 2009 at 7:51 PM Post #234 of 351
I'd like to know if it's o.k. for me to attend. I'm new to headphones and would really appreciate experiencing a range of equipment. I can't bring more than some interesting music and my phones, but certainly would make a financial contribution.

Aug 3, 2009 at 8:23 PM Post #235 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
dude you'll have a table just please get there early

Oh I'll be there as early as need be
smily_headphones1.gif
Need to get in as much meet time as possible.

Aug 3, 2009 at 10:02 PM Post #237 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, this isn't like a flea market.
tongue.gif
Very rarely, stuff will be up for sale during meets, but it does happen.

Oh, ok. I thought the main point of meets was to try equipment out, then buy it if you like it.

Aug 4, 2009 at 12:00 AM Post #238 of 351
I'm in Bakersfield, CA and would love to make the meet. Anyone driving up from LA or near by that I could possibly hitch a ride with? My birthday is on the 7th..It'd be a nice 25th birthday gift. :] Shoot me a PM.

Aug 4, 2009 at 1:13 AM Post #239 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by makotype /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, ok. I thought the main point of meets was to try equipment out, then buy it if you like it.

the main point of the meet is to come together as a community and meet the faces behind the screen names. We have a great core group and that has been meeting now for a few years.

There is also the gear and there will be plenty of it, meets provide the opportunity to hear things that you can't generally check out in a store and could only hear through purchase. Most meets to not have MOT (member of the trade) presence this meet is actually and exception with the number of MOTs that are attending.

Aug 4, 2009 at 1:49 AM Post #240 of 351
Layout of second room after talking with Nums....

Drawing1-2.jpg

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back