NorCal/SF Bay Area Meet 8/8/2009
Jul 31, 2009 at 9:09 PM Post #196 of 351
I went to the meet last year, and it was some of the most fun I've ever had. Still deciding whether to go this year. Gear in signature, but I also have a very extensive digital/CD-R collection of MFSL and Hoffman mastered albums. I'll weigh positive feedback to this post in my decision.

Aug 1, 2009 at 12:21 AM Post #197 of 351
This just in extra room added!!

I just added an extra room the Sonoma - Mendocino room. It is about 900 square feet and should give us all the room we need. So come one and all we should not run short of space now. (crosses fingers).

Mikey any chance you can take the image posted on the first post and add tables for me please?

Aug 1, 2009 at 12:59 AM Post #198 of 351
Sure JP. I have a friend showing up in a bit. But I will put some tables in the second room (that is a big one... ) as soon as I can and post it out.

Cheers,
Mikey

Aug 1, 2009 at 5:56 AM Post #202 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I went to the meet last year, and it was some of the most fun I've ever had. Still deciding whether to go this year. Gear in signature, but I also have a very extensive digital/CD-R collection of MFSL and Hoffman mastered albums. I'll weigh positive feedback to this post in my decision.

Here's some positive feedback for ya: git yer arse to da meet!
biggrin.gif

Aug 1, 2009 at 10:51 PM Post #203 of 351
It would be a five hour drive or so for me, but I have been wanting to attend a meet for awhile. Is there room for one more (and guest)? I would bring what is in the signature, and whatever donations required. Are there any group discounts going on for the hotel lodgings?

Aug 2, 2009 at 1:41 AM Post #205 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philimon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would be a five hour drive or so for me, but I have been wanting to attend a meet for awhile. Is there room for one more (and guest)? I would bring what is in the signature, and whatever donations required. Are there any group discounts going on for the hotel lodgings?

while there is no group discount the rate is pretty low at the moment (under a $100 for a room with 2 doubles)

Aug 2, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #206 of 351
Not my fav drawing...but... a starter layout...

Can move some things around based on plugs available.

Drawing1.jpg

But I think that the table count is about right. I looked into other options trying to get 13 tables and it didn't really work out well....

Oh.. looks like there is a center divider in this room(s) as well... we may wish to use them come show time...

Cheers,

Aug 2, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #207 of 351
Before on this thread, I posted that I am not sure if I will be able to attend the meet. But I am sure now that I can attend!

Aug 2, 2009 at 4:42 AM Post #208 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by hifidk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Before on this thread, I posted that I am not sure if I will be able to attend the meet. But I am sure now that I can attend!

Lucky you!
angry_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back