NorCal/SF Bay Area Meet 8/8/2009
Jun 28, 2009 at 5:38 AM Post #62 of 351
Sounds great, JP! I think I will probably not do much but take pics, and babble on about the JH13's I should have received by then.
wink.gif

Jun 28, 2009 at 6:14 AM Post #63 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icarium /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sweet I need to let Audeze know I think they are sending one of their guys up. Product should have shipped by then... very tempted to up my order to 2 pairs
smily_headphones1.gif

Great! I also talked to them, and they said that if they didn't manage to send someone, they'd send the phones!
biggrin.gif

Also, TTVJ is going to try to get me the FET-A for the meet, if all goes well. And whatever else he wants to send (everyone should whisper 307A before bed every night, and I'd also love to hear his new portable
k701smile.gif
)

Jun 29, 2009 at 12:51 AM Post #65 of 351
I definitely want to come, but as of now, I'm a maybe. I really want to audition a Denon D2000 (I'm sure I'll add more to the list, haha
wink.gif
). I'll be keepin' an eye on this thread
biggrin.gif

Jun 29, 2009 at 1:10 AM Post #66 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am still sold on the speaker route. And... I went and bought the HD-800s anyway.
redface.gif

These things happen.
biggrin.gif

A true headfier
tongue.gif

I finally get to hear the HD800 - now we're just missing the PS-1000

Jun 30, 2009 at 1:41 PM Post #67 of 351
No PS1000s that I am aware of in the NorCal area, someone (not me) could always beg Todd for a loaner pair, if that person was willing.

We'll also have the Amarra Model 4 dac/adc plus software in Al's rig for demo, not sure if I'll have picked it up by then or not.

I'll probably also have a few digital transfers of the recent Music Matters 45 rpm vinyl series on my hard drive for anyone that want to hear them.

Jun 30, 2009 at 6:34 PM Post #70 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by atothex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is anyone gonna bring some old orthos? My next goal in audio is to have an ortho shootout.
smily_headphones1.gif

I should have all the orthos in my sig

Jul 7, 2009 at 6:51 AM Post #73 of 351
Does anyone have an MSpro they could bring? I still haven't heard this elusive beast, and all the reasons people give for liking the RS1 better, make me think they'd be just my cup of tea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back