Noontec Zoro
Feb 28, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:
Finally got my Zoro 
smily_headphones1.gif
. I find the Zoro's lacking in isolation compared to the Downtowns. However, I prefer the Zoro's clarity and balance. It has a very neutral sound, which I love. The downtown has better bass though. That said, the Downtown offers a good value at CAD 40. If you can find the brown one at Winner's, I recall they were going for CAD 35 only. I also think the brown one looks better. Don't know why the gray one commands a premium. The only downside is it does not have a detachable cable but sound wise, its a very capable phone given its isolation, styling and more importantly, audio quality.

have you tried using the downtowns on public transit? if the downtowns can withstand that i think i'm gonna go look again at a couple of winners in toronto... the only ones i see are the gray which is fine by me =)

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #17 of 21
never had the chance to use the downtown out in public transit. NS does not have underground rail or mass rail anyway so that leaves the bus only. haha. the music seal works fine hence it should do the job. the fit is quite snug too compared to the zoro's. you can always try it out and if it does not work our for you, then you can always return the can. winner's will accept returns up to 7 days. 30 if you get the tjxcard and become a member.
smile.gif

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #18 of 21
Quote:
 it costed 20$ personally i think is a good quality cable, but unlike the monster ones it tangles and imo i think the remote is too far down.. its a bit weird in that way but u don't have to worry about its durability

and its jack is 45 degrees so it takes a lot of stress away.... my cables holding up strong after almost 3 months so far 

so that is CAD 20, all in right? did you order the one button?

Mar 8, 2013 at 7:41 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:
wow i just checked at winners theres only one gray downtown left ( i like gray) but its jacked up to $74.99... i guess that deals over! 

the cable looks as thin as the noontecs and fairly unreliable

Strange. I just saw a gray one at our local Winner's, albeit in an opened box. It was the last one on clearance for 29.99. Yeah, the cable is as thin as the Zoro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back