Noontec Zoro vs Sony MDR-ZX600
Apr 18, 2013 at 9:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

robakri

100+ Head-Fier
Hi

I decided to buy a cheap pair of portable on-ear headphones the other day and was possibly a bit rushed and didn't look at all my options and bought the zx600. After ordering the headphones I ran into an article about the Zoros where the reviewer completely raved about how good they are.

I have been obsessing about this quite a bit and wondering whether or not I should send my amazon order of the zx600 back to get a pair of the zoros.

Is there anyone here who has heard both headphones and can make a direct comparison of the two for me? I have searched all over and have not been able to find any thread where the two are even compared in the same context. It has been kind of difficult for me to figure out if one is any better than the other from reviews since both seem to get extremely positive reviews.

I listen mostly to metal (progressive metal and djent a lot recently) and music leaking out is somewhat an issue for me, it seems the sonys to a lot better in that realm, however if the zoros are much better sounding I feel like I should return the sonys and pay those 8 punds extra.

Something worth a mention is that I am concerned about the comfort of the headphones and the sonys also seem to do a touch better there, however this is all figured out without any comparison of the two products and the reviewers are possibly two different groups of people.

thank you,
Robert

Apr 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM Post #2 of 3
Well,

people here seem to be extremely happy with the JVC S400

its actually cheaper than both the sony and the noontec

http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HAS400B-Carbon-Nanotube-Headphones/dp/B008F7VB9E/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1366335248&sr=8-3&keywords=s400+jvc

opinions?

Apr 19, 2013 at 3:28 AM Post #3 of 3
Time to make this thead truly lonely and make the third post without any feedback.

I have just spent the last 6 hours reading these forums (which also means I accidentally pulled an all-nighter) and have ordered the s400s as well as akg earpads. Which means I will be sending my zx600s back.

I have to say, these forums are wayyy more addicting than I could ever have believed!

Anyway, I guess I can express some gratitude for the vast amount of information available here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back