Oct 26, 2014 at 2:15 AM Post #62 of 70
Which ones are better? 

Noontec ZOROHDSIL ZORO HD True Sound Headphone

or 
Noontec Zoro HD Adjustable On Ear Stereo Hi-Fi Earphone Headphone

regular_smile .gif

Oct 26, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #65 of 70
What is the Zoro Mk2? 
On amazon, would it cost the same? Or a little bit more? It it still on ear? Is it better than the Hammo? 
I have a lot of questions 

I hope I can answer those question if I ever get to review it but as far as I know, it will be released soon, but not yet. Details can be found on their website link here:
http://www.noontec.com/html/en/article_read_278.html

Hope it helps
Billson :)

Jan 9, 2015 at 6:50 PM Post #66 of 70
Hello, could you guys help me out decide which pair of headphones to get between these two:

1. Blaupunkt 112 Comfort Noise Cancelling Headphones (non wireless one).
2. Noontech Zoro HD. 

Prices for those are:
1. Blaupunkt - 60€ at discount - 10% ( Price 54€ ).
2. Noontech - 80€ at discount - 50% ( Price 40€ ).

I tend to like more the Blaupunkt because they are over ear cans and have active noise cancelling and a really nice feature that allows you to use them without the ANC (when your batteries run out of juice) but if Noontec is notably better in sound quality .. I mean it is worth to renounce to the features offered by Blaupunkt in favor or Zoro HD?

Thanks! Alex.

Jan 9, 2015 at 8:21 PM Post #67 of 70
Hello, could you guys help me out decide which pair of headphones to get between these two:

1. [COLOR=545454]Blaupunkt 112 Comfort[/COLOR][COLOR=545454] Noise Cancelling Headphones (non wireless one).[/COLOR]
[COLOR=545454]2. Noontech Zoro HD. [/COLOR]

Prices for those are:
1. [COLOR=545454]Blaupunkt - 60€ at discount - 10% ( Price 54€ ).[/COLOR]
2.[COLOR=545454] Noontech - 80€ at discount - 50% ( Price 40€ ).[/COLOR]

I tend to like more the Blaupunkt because they are over ear cans and have active noise cancelling and a really nice feature that allows you to use them without the ANC (when your batteries run out of juice) but if Noontec is notably better in sound quality .. I mean it is worth to renounce to the features offered by Blaupunkt in favor or Zoro HD?

Thanks! Alex.

Hey alex, i havent tried the other headphone only the zoros (orginals not hd) and can vouch they punch above their price tag for sure. But if ur looking for isolation, you should look elsewhere.

I wouldnt go so far as to call them open headphones but they are in that direction.

Im getting the newest iteration of the zoros (zoro 2 or ll ) wonder how they sound compared to their predecessor!!! Excited!!

Jan 10, 2015 at 1:36 AM Post #68 of 70

1. Blaupunkt 112 Comfort Noise Cancelling Headphones (non wireless one).
2. Noontech Zoro HD. 

Prices for those are:
1. Blaupunkt - 60€ at discount - 10% ( Price 54€ ).
2. Noontech - 80€ at discount - 50% ( Price 40€ ).

Thanks! Alex.

Hello Alex,

I strongly recommend you to wait a little. The Zoro HD2 is coming out according to Noontec's website 

Jan 20, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #69 of 70
for all those interested in the new zoro II HD headphones i've created a thread and unboxed them as well! looks like a good improvement to the original zoros!

heres the link:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/751685/noontec-zoro-re-imagined-zoro-ii-hd-impressions-thread#post_11243065

Jan 21, 2015 at 5:22 AM Post #70 of 70
  for all those interested in the new zoro II HD headphones i've created a thread and unboxed them as well! looks like a good improvement to the original zoros!

heres the link:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/751685/noontec-zoro-re-imagined-zoro-ii-hd-impressions-thread#post_11243065

popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back