Noontec New/Up-Coming Flagship Headphones! Discussion Thread
Aug 29, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #48 of 57
Oh, sorry. I just figured out the quote I used contradicts me.
redface.gif
To clarify, something about the Hammo's left me wanting compared to the Zoro HD's.

Sep 4, 2013 at 5:44 PM Post #49 of 57
hey guys, been testing it since i got it on tuesday. this thing is good, definitely an upgrade from the zoro HD.

the only thing i prob didn't really like is the sound leak...just my personal opinion, it leaks more than the zoro HD.

other than that, the lows were clear as heck, the high is clear as heck, the bass were just perfect (way more than the zoro). My fav part of this set is that i got the white pairs, loving it! no glossy and oily look when you're not cleaning it haha.

excuse my english everyone. 

May 13, 2014 at 10:22 AM Post #52 of 57
Now this thread seems to have been around for a while, does anyone have any thoughts on Zoro HD vs Hammo.. I'm about to order, but am REALLY torn between the two. Apologies if I pop up all over the place asking the same question, but £70 is a fair whack of money for me, so I want to get it right first time!

I'm currently using JVC HAS4X, and am looking for a significant improvement, as they don't seem to handle bass as well as I'd like. They can DO bass.. It's just a bit muddy and can overpower the other ranges. I listen to a variety of music..a lot of power metal, prog rock, and a fair bit of easy listening, like Neil Diamond, Abba etc, so s good all rounder is needed.

Does a larger driver automatically mean better, or is it going to be harder for a phone to drive? I know the Zoro HD get glowing reviews, but there is a definite lack of info on the Hammo. Couldn't find any YouTube reviews in English, or any comparisons.

Any advice would be much appreciated before I make a decision.

Thanks!

May 13, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #53 of 57
Hello,

I wish I could help but I have only tried the Zoro HD but it is a great sounding headphone! Given the Hammo is a higher end version, I believe it should be better :)

Hope it helps
Billson :)

Sep 3, 2014 at 10:34 AM Post #56 of 57
Not trying to make you feel bad, but I just got a pair of Black Hammos from Buy Digital online for $69 delivered. Wanted to let you know in case you liked them so much you wanted another pair (different color, another family member, etc.). 

Oct 3, 2014 at 4:01 PM Post #57 of 57
Well it is  year and a few months later but I did for $69 at Buy Dig. If you remove the black foam that covers the inside of the earpiece, they sound fantastic! Build quality is pretty good. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back