NOOB here... Is there big difference b/w O.E.M in-ears and a pair of HD 598s...
Jul 7, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #31 of 59
Lol, well I don't think you will be ale to do parkour with those. They will leak too much.

Jul 7, 2013 at 2:31 PM Post #33 of 59
Hmm, not sure they can take it. M100, sennheiser hd25 and amperior are headphones that can take a beating.

Jul 7, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #34 of 59
+1 for JVC S500. A few weeks back I was in the same state and my budget was little over 150. I considered several options and finally bought S500. Believe me I am too happy with my purchase. More over, i know what to look for in my next phones.
I got s500 from Japan for just 50 bucks including shipping. But let me tell you that they are on little bassy side, fun phones but not for analytical listening.
From your post, I understand you are more towards analytical listener and my recommendation is ATH-M50. just pure sound, awesome. More over they will save you around 100 bucks. The other phones you mentioned may give you a little more audio quality but not worth the difference. Particularly with a note 2 & 258k mp3s, i think you can't even notice the difference.

Jul 7, 2013 at 3:29 PM Post #35 of 59
Quote:
From your post, I understand you are more towards analytical listener and my recommendation is ATH-M50. just pure sound, awesome. More over they will save you around 100 bucks. The other phones you mentioned may give you a little more audio quality but not worth the difference. Particularly with a note 2 & 258k mp3s, i think you can't even notice the difference.

I would love to save a 100 bucks/ explore other cans, but if you read I have a very limited choice :frowning2: ... I also can't order them from overseas the shipment and duty is just too much... The below site orders from amazon but they are selling the cans for Rs25,000 ($250)... :frowning2:

http://www.magiclamp.pk/productView.php?ASIN=B000ULAP4U&cat1=00&cat2=&cat3=&cat4=&cat5=&sort=&node=00&search=m50&s=1

Jul 7, 2013 at 4:07 PM Post #36 of 59
The price for shipping from Japan is how high? I don't understand?

Jul 7, 2013 at 5:43 PM Post #39 of 59
Quote:
They take 19% VAT on all overseas purchases... :frowning2:

Ain't that bad after all. I'm used to that and even worse being an european citizen
size]

Jul 7, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #40 of 59
Maybe you can post some links to sites selling headphones in your country? There might be some hidden jewel..

Jul 7, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #41 of 59
Quote:
Maybe you can post some links to sites selling headphones in your country? There might be some hidden jewel..

http://www.magiclamp.pk/index.php ... I think they order directly from Amazon, e.t.c... You can change the displayed price to dollars... They're selling 598's for $380 xD ... I guess for me its either the hd 598's or nothing... Please tell me if you find this jewel... 

Jul 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #44 of 59
Quote:
Just ask someone to send it as a gift to you
wink.gif

The world would be such a happy place to live in if someone did gift them to me :p... I do have rich friends, but the last gift I got from anyone of them was a membership to a local pizzeria (buy one get one free on all pizzas baby!!!
size]
 )... xD

Jul 7, 2013 at 6:51 PM Post #45 of 59
Just ask someone to send it as a gift to you :wink:

The world would be such a happy place to live in if someone did gift them to me :p... I do have rich friends, but the last gift I got from anyone of them was a membership to a local pizzeria (buy one get one free on all pizzas baby!!!
size]

)... xD

When someone sends you something they declare a certain value. Customs is charged based on that value

Users who are viewing this thread

Back