Nominate your favorite turntable (aesthetics)
Aug 29, 2003 at 10:00 AM Post #46 of 82
Some other nice Teres models:

t-245-med.jpg

t-255-med.jpg

Bluenote bellavista, belvedere and bellagio:

bellavista.jpg

belvedere.jpg

bluenote_bellagio.jpg

Aug 29, 2003 at 2:36 PM Post #47 of 82
Quote:

Originally posted by fewtch

This thread should be moved to the member's lounge or "certifiably inane," what does it really have to do with sources? Y'all are talking modern art and quasi-sculpture.

It's still a thread about turntables. It just happens to be about your favorite turntable based on aesthetics instead of say reliability or sonics. I started this because I will never hear or even see 99.9% of the turntables being manufactured and so can't comment on performance of these turntables. I can comment on which turntables I like the looks of. If you thought it was inane or didn't like the thread or didn't like where you found it you could have easily stayed out of it. What's your favorite turntable judged by looks?
smily_headphones1.gif
(inviting you in instead of trying to kick you out)

Mar 29, 2004 at 8:20 PM Post #59 of 82
From looks alone, some turntables seem to be more exercises of overkill design (trying to make turntables look futuristic), rather than attempts to improve sound in any way. Just my impression though. Anyhow, a pic I found on audiogon, a pretty impressive, overkill looking turntable:

1074209115.jpg

Mar 29, 2004 at 8:35 PM Post #60 of 82
I like the look of the Oracle Delphi... although I have no vinyl as of yet so even if I had the $$$ I would probably go for one of their CD transports instead...

DELPHI_MKV.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back