Nokia X1 : top notch audio quality for under 60$?
Jun 7, 2012 at 6:01 PM Post #76 of 81
In the end I went for a Experia Mini which I was happy enough with it until I started having overheating problems and its basically been in the repair shop for 2 months having only bought it in feb. Its a widely reported problem with the phone. So beware. 

I ended up with a Samsung ch@t 222 because it was very cheap took dual sims, has radio and mp3 and a usb charger, memory slot and a 3.5mm jack. Feature wise its great. SQ is very average. But passable if you had nothing else. one nice feature is the radio presets to the number pad for fast switching between stations. 

http://www.samsung.com/ae/consumer/mobile-phones/mobile-phones/dual-sim/GT-E2222LKAXSG

Sep 17, 2012 at 5:18 AM Post #80 of 81
Picked this one up a couple of months back and have been listening to it on and off. While this does not..and may be cannot compare to my HiFiMan- HM 601, it just blows my Galaxy Note out of the water in terms of sound quality. I mean, when comparing an ultra-expensive smartphone with an el cheapo basic plastic phone, this little wonder is miles ahead in the audio quality department. I did compare a couple of other audio devices with this guy and if if I have to stack rank them, here's how it will look.

HM-601> Galaxy S with Voodoo> iPhone 4> Nokia X1-01> Nokia 5800> Galaxy Note

Jm2c. Thanks :)

Sep 17, 2012 at 10:08 AM Post #81 of 81
Quote:
Picked this one up a couple of months back and have been listening to it on and off. While this does not..and may be cannot compare to my HiFiMan- HM 601, it just blows my Galaxy Note out of the water in terms of sound quality. I mean, when comparing an ultra-expensive smartphone with an el cheapo basic plastic phone, this little wonder is miles ahead in the audio quality department. I did compare a couple of other audio devices with this guy and if if I have to stack rank them, here's how it will look.

HM-601> Galaxy S with Voodoo> iPhone 4> Nokia X1-01> Nokia 5800> Galaxy Note

Jm2c. Thanks :)

So you've got another Galaxy S 
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back